[8.9.6] XIAOMI MI5X - 2 CRITICAL DEFECTS

fabryciop

Members
Jul 20, 2018
Xiaomi MI5X presents the following problems after upgrading to miui 10: It only charges with a 2.0A current when I restart the device, otherwise it is only 500mA and I can only restart the device by holding down the power button, if I try to restart the device via the menu options lock Can anyone with any of these problems help me?

For me , I have a 2A adaptator . For 3080mA with 500 mA you need 6h for a full electrical charge! When you say restart you mean reboot or unlock ? for a reboot it's the normal process .

Reactions: fabryciop
For me , I have a 2A adaptator . For 3080mA with 500 mA you need 6h for a full electrical charge! When you say restart you mean reboot or unlock ? for a reboot it's the normal process .

The original charger of the appliance is 2A, and in order to charge the appliance with this amperage it is necessary to restart the appliance, otherwise the appliance will not charge or charge it with the amperage of 500mA

From what I understand, it is as if the load, shutdown and restart services stopped working and only came back by resetting by holding down the power button.

Xiaomi MI5X presents the following problems after upgrading to miui 10: It only charges with a 2.0A current when I restart the device, otherwise it is only 500mA and I can only restart the device by holding down the power button, if I try to restart the device via the menu options lock Can anyone with any of these problems help me?
I recommend to make a wipe data/internal storage, I don't have problems like that

Thanks for the tip, however, I already made the factory reset wipe and it did not work. it's as if the services stop working.

Try to make a full wipe and install offical ROM through fastboot it will leave your device like new, just back up your things first, and then try again

I did what was suggested, however, there was no change in the scenario. the system load and reboot services stop working.