Tutorial MULTI MIUI ROM Translation Developer Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody can help me?
1. Register on GIT
2. After that?

Got Linux, so will work with Terminal but I have no idea how I start :/

No translate fot russian, how to solve it?
71e284023adf304c318a65f0d60a05bd.jpg
86176b1b96ff8a8349011ae55534c457.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Report it miui su
Why Xiaomi.eu using the worstest translation into russian in his builds? Please change translation repo to Multirom.me or MIUIPro.by. miui.su is really the worst translation into russian language from existing at now.

Why Xiaomi.eu using the worstest translation into russian in his builds? Please change translation repo to Multirom.me or MIUIPro.by. miui.su is really the worst translation into russian language from existing at now.
if there is any translation issue, please report it to miui.su to get it fixed... thanks..

Hi! I would like to point out that we need a Latinoamerican Spanish Translation. The translation is almost similar but the main reason is the google assistant voice: is not possible to change the accent, its fixed to the iberic voice. How can I help to make this possible?
Many thanks!

Hi! I would like to point out that we need a Latinoamerican Spanish Translation. The translation is almost similar but the main reason is the google assistant voice: is not possible to change the accent, its fixed to the iberic voice. How can I help to make this possible?
Many thanks!
I'd guess thats one for Google, not Xiaomi

Hi everyone,

Not sure if iBotPeaches made a post for this yet so i've decided to post one here. Basically as you know we heard that China is wanting to do Multi-language ROMS now which is great news! We have been working with a number of translators from MIUI Netherlands, MIUI Italy and MIUI Poland to create a unified Multi-language ROM.

As a result of this work we re-engineered our build scripting to accomodate not only English but also all the different resources and other data required in other developers translations and tweaks. To get to this point we decided to make the translations work using Git Repositories on BitBucket.org. This means translators can take ownership for their translations and also allow others to help commit improvements or new strings when they are added by MIUI China.

What we would like to do is get all the languages into a central repo so that when MIUI China is ready we can offer them the repository on BitBucket - this will undoubtedly make the work of adding new strings to the weekly and monthly ROM easier.

If you would like to get involved we are looking for translators in the following languages at the moment (and any we've missed out too):

Download the translation developer guide (see below for link) (written and compiled by iBotPeaches for MIUIAndroid.com and MIUI.com)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8DoN6nnbsOGB_fauBiCcpyB4OAIEHjqEiJX322v45Y/edit
Thank you

Hi,
I would like to collaborate in the translation of Miui into Galician language.
How can I help to make this possible?

Regards,

Hi,
I would like to collaborate in the translation of Miui into Galician language.
How can I help to make this possible?

Regards,
It helps to read the first post of this very same thread to follow how to deal with the translations. Start there and then when you are ready with Github etc leave a reply here.

Reactions: avuelo
Status
Not open for further replies.