Dolby Atmos for Miui 10

BrauliX

Members
Jan 30, 2016
Hi, is there any Dolby Atmos working with neu Miui 10? Tha same i used on Miui 9 dont run with this new update.

Reactions: Joshua Pau
Is it works?
Here:
Screenshot_2018-08-04-06-56-17-861_com.dolby.ds1appUI.png
Screenshot_2018-08-04-07-03-45-813_com.dolby.ds1appUI.png

Last edited:
I use magisk 16.0, works like a charm.

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I've tried 16.0 and 16.7 on my Mix2 on 8.8.3 (and older) but just get a bootloop.
It displays the mix logo and powered by android indefinitely.

Miui10 eu rom community is very rare , the rom is good rom for my mimix2 and i was down magisk 16.7 without problems Internet Safety It work well

Is this works on mi max 3 8.8.23 ?
I have twrp but have no root access.
Is this app needs to be root access?

If you need another opinion, you can try magisk 16.4, that's the one that never had failed me, and, i'm really in love with the Dolby Atmos Black n' Cheese mod for oreo, based on the latest dolby atmos for oreo, it's on XDA and its a magisk flashable module, you can try it if you want and if you have any problem just flash the Audio Modification Library for magisk, it will solve any problem that you could have with an audio mod. :)

Is there a new versionfor the the stable Miui10? I just installed it on my Mi Mix2 and i can`t find it. Installed it with twrp, it shows up in Magisk as a module with missing information but i can`t find it in apps..
Thank you.

I did try Viper but the sound did some weird things, but i will try it again after adding the patch. Thank you.