Support

ROM is back online again .... anyone tried new build ?

I tried it internally for ingbrzy before he uploaded the latest build. All seemed fine for me, no FC's. Camera and LTE internet were working. I didn't really try much else though.

EDIT: Google Account not working (Webview problem), hang tight - he is working on it
smile.gif

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I just received my F1 and I am a newbee in this field. Can anyone explain what is the xiaomi.eu ROM and how to install it on my phone? THanks!

Hello everyone. I just received my F1 and I am a newbee in this field. Can anyone explain what is the xiaomi.eu ROM and how to install it on my phone? THanks!
Do some reading before you ask questions - you would find the answers.

for installation of the rom is simple: you must first unlock the bootloader and then go to this site and download the twrp, then from the computer run cmd, as regards the commands to be executed, I invite you to see the first place (where you download the rom ) and if you are a user who has a phone with the global rom preinstalled above, please delete all the data and make a clean flash to avoid problems. (remember that this rom is beta, so there may be some bugs)

for installation of the rom is simple: you must first unlock the bootloader and then go to this site and download the twrp, then from the computer run cmd, as regards the commands to be executed, I invite you to see the first place (where you download the rom ) and if you are a user who has a phone with the global rom preinstalled above, please delete all the data and make a clean flash to avoid problems. (remember that this rom is beta, so there may be some bugs)

Thanks for the answer. One more question, does it break the warranty?

Hi everybody. I bought a Pocophone, it should arrive in the next 3-4 days. I have a some questions: do I need to unlock the bootloader? Do I have to install something which is really important to use the phone properly? Thanks

Hi everybody. I bought a Pocophone, it should arrive in the next 3-4 days. I have a some questions: do I need to unlock the bootloader? Do I have to install something which is really important to use the phone properly? Thanks

if your bootloader is locked, unlock it before installing xiaomi.eu (or any rom), if the bootloader is already unlocked, you can download and install the rom

Reactions: Davideiori
if your bootloader is locked, unlock it before installing xiaomi.eu (or any rom), if the bootloader is already unlocked, you can download and install the rom
Thanks!!
I hope that this question is not too dumb but, how do I know if it's unlocked or not?
And do I need to install twrp or something?

Thanks!!
I hope that this question is not too dumb but, how do I know if it's unlocked or not?
And do I need to install twrp or something?

go to setup> info on the device> technical specifications> tap 7 times on MIUI version> return to the main screen> scroll down until you find additional settings (no the first but the second)> developer option> scroll down, and see if the status the smartphone is unlock (otherwise you should see a screen with a button underneath, if so it means that your bootloader is blocked), alternatively go to the main screen> info on device> technical specifications> and see if it appears the word "build number" if it appears to you means that the bootloader is blocked. yes you have to install twrp before installing any rom. put a like if everything went well

Yes, Xaiomi eu started serving beta rom for poco. You must be unlock bootloader before you can install the rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Google is your friend, as is reading.
I read that I may brick my device if I installed incompatible version of twrp so I do not want to take any risks

I am wondering why there isn't any screenshots of all menus and added features for this rom!!

I need to know the major difference between 8.9.20 weekly build and my stock global miui 9.6.22 in terms of stability, performance, new features, bugs, battery consumption??

is 8.9.20 have stock kernel or is customized? would I suffer from audio quality/ wifi-bluetooth connectivity/luquid cooling malfunction/generic drivers failure if this kernel is customized?
can I restore my apps/settings and home screen made by mi cloud/local backup on miui 9.6.22 after flashing the weekly build?