Link Fire Detector to Intrusion Detection?

unrated87

Members
Sep 22, 2018
Hi, is it somehow possible to link my 3 Xiaomi Fire Detectors to turn on If a motion Detector detects something? For now I just can turn on the arming Mode and the gateway is just playing a quiet alarm...

Hi, is it somehow possible to link my 3 Xiaomi Fire Detectors to turn on If a motion Detector detects something? For now I just can turn on the arming Mode and the gateway is just playing a quiet alarm...
no, because a FIRE alarm is for fire detection not intruder detection. You need Gateways and motion sensors for what you want to do.

Yes I have everything. I have motion Detection, gateway and window Sensors. I just thought it might be possible that in Addition to the gateway alarm you can turn on the fire alarm. Just for noise awareness.

Yes I have everything. I have motion Detection, gateway and window Sensors. I just thought it might be possible that in Addition to the gateway alarm you can turn on the fire alarm. Just for noise awareness.
Not possible as I said before the reason why.

You can adjust the alarm volume of the gateway from the MiHome app... you can also choose a different tune for this alarm... so it can become quite audible.

You can adjust the alarm volume of the gateway from the MiHome app... you can also choose a different tune for this alarm... so it can become quite audible.
but that isnt what he is asking.

but that isnt what he is asking.

I know, but I thought that as he is mentioning that for the moment "the gateway is just playing a quiet alarm" if he adjusted the volume of the alarm on the gateway, it might help him... the idea is to be notified when an intruder enters your space, ain't it ?