New BUG ROM 8.10.11

Rizqiarcher

Members
Sep 12, 2016
BUG rom 8.10.11, any solution??
Screenshot_2018-10-13-11-47-30-586_com.android.camera.png

That is not BUG from this ROM, i had same problem on Global MIUI ROM, and it happens when i use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Stock camera to make comparation of photo quality, when switching from one to other.

BUG rom 8.10.11, any solution??
View attachment 21213

try this way if your camera does not work. step 1) download a widget called GoFlashLight. step 2) every time you miss the message "can not connect to the camera", just click on that widget, and it will turn on the flashlight, we will riclicchi above and the flashlight will turn off, now (maybe) your camera works

That is not BUG from this ROM, i had same problem on Global MIUI ROM, and it happens when i use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Stock camera to make comparation of photo quality, when switching from one to other.
Never appeared on my global devices, and didn't see it now, just clean flash

I have the same problem, already for a long time with my MI5S, since many roms ago already.

I wonder if it is not a hardware issue, I cleaned the cache, formatted the whole device and reinstalled everything already a few times but now and then this error pops up again...