Install TWRP in Mi8se

Promador

Members
Aug 8, 2018
Hellow, i bought one xiaomi mi8se ant it comes with miui 10 vers. 8.6.28 weekly by xiaomi.ue rom, i want to update, but in the configuration of the phone, i cant. The bootloader is open, i can see the key logo open when i restart the phone, and if it comes with this room is evident that it is open.Then my conclusion is that i must install TWRP and update? True? But it is imposible for me install TWRP, i installed the usb drivers and adb, i writte "fastboot device" and it returns the number (then it is ok), but when i writte the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (i downloaded iwpr image for mi8 se in adb folder and renamed it like "recovery") it said that it is too big or something similar. what can i do? because is it necesray update on this way true?Thanks

Last edited:
Hellow, i bought one xiaomi mi8se ant it comes with miui 10 vers. 8.6.28 weekly by xiaomi.ue rom, i want to update, but in the configuration of the phone, i cant. The bootloader is open, i can see the key logo open when i restart the phone, and if it comes with this room is evident that it is open.Then my conclusion is that i must install TWRP and update? True? But it is imposible for me install TWRP, i installed the usb drivers and adb, i writte "fastboot device" and it returns the number (then it is ok), but when i writte the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (i downloaded iwpr image for mi8 se in adb folder and renamed it like "recovery") it said that it is too big or something similar. what can i do? because is it necesray update on this way true?Thanks
Did your problem solved? I am in the same problem now!