Ukrainian translation

bentezhniy

Members
Jul 21, 2018
Hi guys!

Recently I installed Xiaomi.eu rom on my phone. I really liked it (a lot of thanks for your work)! But, unfortunately, the Ukrainian translation is not perfect: there are errors in words or lack of translation.

I used to be an interpreter in one project. I have a Ukrainian language repository that will correct existing errors. I want to share it with you and continue to participate in the translation.

I found a link to your repository on GitHub (https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-10-UKRAINIAN-Global). How can I give you my repo and participate in its completion with new lines?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-31-39-870_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-31-39-870_com.miui.home.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 383
  • Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-31-44-257_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-31-44-257_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 382
  • Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-32-41-972_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-32-41-972_com.android.settings.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 414
  • Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-32-51-966_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-11-32-51-966_com.android.settings.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 428
Reactions: dyukov and D3NMOH
It's great idea!
MIUI without proper Ukrainian is NOT usable for me.
Yes, I can understand English or Russian... but it makes some obstacles to understand WHAT I tapping right now... and it's very bad

Reactions: bentezhniy
Hi guys!

Recently I installed Xiaomi.eu rom on my phone. I really liked it (a lot of thanks for your work)! But, unfortunately, the Ukrainian translation is not perfect: there are errors in words or lack of translation.

I used to be an interpreter in one project. I have a Ukrainian language repository that will correct existing errors. I want to share it with you and continue to participate in the translation.

I found a link to your repository on GitHub (https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-10-UKRAINIAN-Global). How can I give you my repo and participate in its completion with new lines?

give me link to your repo...

so you dont have your repo on github? then create it..

ok great..

Add me and MarkH-UK as collaborators in the repo settings...

Did u see my post about Russian translation?)))) The same Bro 50/50% pereveli
Hi guys!

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 4X через Tapatalk

@MarkHUK, @ingbrzy

Guys, I noticed that in the Settings there is not some Ukrainian translation, although in Ukrainian repo everything is translated. In search of the cause, I disassembled the Settings.apk and found that they are missing "arrays.xml" and "plurals.xml"!

Why?

Attachments

• Capture0.PNG
    Capture0.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 339