Oct 12, 2017
I've tried to flash 3 types of twrp included the one posted here, and none of them is working, one of them just kinda worked and booted, but after rebooting, mi-recovery is still there, and things I try to flash like SuperSU for example just don't show even when it shows it flashed correctly, some advices?

P.d.: the one that worked is only accessible from adb console, like C:\adb fastboot boot twrp.img

If you do not change the original rom, when you restart it deletes the recovery twrp and returns you to the factory, so you want the recovery twrp? To install a rom eu? If so, when starting after flashing the recovery from this data format, beware! format data no wipes and install the rom EU
Install the recovery twrp ADB:
fastboot flash recovery xxxxxxxx.img
fastboot flash boot xxxxxxxxx.img
fastboot reboot

If you do not change the original rom, when you restart it deletes the recovery twrp and returns you to the factory, so you want the recovery twrp? To install a rom eu? If so, when starting after flashing the recovery from this data format, beware! format data no wipes and install the rom EU
fastboot reboot

1 I use linux manjaro as operating system and I do not understand adb does not run fastboot! (same in windows)

2 How to format in twrp?:confused:

3 Twrp from xiaomi.eu does not work " fastboot boot xxxxxxxxx.img " give me a black screen and reboots

4 Where i can have good set of files?

5"fastboot flash boot xxxxxxxxx.img" I need a specific boot image????:eek:

ok i find my problem 1 format data is near of wipe 2 use xda v11 of twrp now my phone boot xiaomi.eu rom!!!!!

fastboot reboot

So you're saying that I have to flash the recovery, boot the recovery, format data and install the eu rom? I've been trying to flash things like Super SU after flashing and booting TWRP, but nothing, what makes me think that it wont work anyways

Do you have Twrp only for root? then, once installed by fastboot install magisk better than supersu and see if restarting does not delete Twrp and magisk again, I can not verify it, I have miui EU