Media Audio Doesn't Work Through Bluetooth

morback

Members
Mar 11, 2018
Hi

My Mi Mix 2 is updated with last stable Xiaomi.eu rom.
When I connect it to my car bluetooth (not the integrated one, I changed the car radio), it connects well and calls work but not media audio.
It is shown as connected and sound doesn't come from the phone either, even control works, but no sound comes from the system...
Is it a Miui bug?
Thanks for help !

EDIT : system choose AAC codec by default in deceloppers settings. If I change it to SBC, it works. It seems AAC codec is broken with this car radio (Pioneer) because it works with another phone (OP5T) with AAC codec. Does anybody knows a way to force using SBC codec ? Because each time it sets back to AAC...

Last edited:
I am having the identical problem with a set of Jabra Elite Active 65t Bluetooth earbuds. My phone tries to automatically connect them using the AAC codec. They say paired and connected and will play calls, but not music. If I go into Developer Settings I see the codec is AAC. If I change it to SBC I instantly hear music in my earbuds, but when I exit Developer Settings the default reverts to AAC.

I am having the indistinguishable issue with a lot of Jabra Elite Active 65t Bluetooth earbuds. My telephone attempts to consequently interface them utilizing the AAC codec. They state combined and associated and will play calls, however not music. On the off chance that I go into Developer Settings I see the codec is AAC. On the off chance that I change it to SBC I immediately hear music in my earbuds, however when I leave Developer Settings the default returns to AAC.Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi

Last edited: