TWRP Mi Mix 3

so, eccept the chinese language (could be set english language I hope) works or not?
aniway we had to wait for the eu rom

so, eccept the chinese language (could be set english language I hope) works or not?
aniway we had to wait for the eu rom
Yes works, just if don't but automatically after flash, back to system n then go manually from mobile to twrp

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: leon0602
There is a TWRP in the usual place for TWRPs here, uploaded yesterday, and a EU rom 8.11.30 uploaded 5 hours ago.

I don't have Mix3, noticed this on XDA. someone there wrote they work.

Yes. Fingerprints and others kind of unlock works fine.

Did you test Magisk 18.0? Is it working or not?
Nope...I tried to install but nothing so I preferred to stay on 17.3

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi there,

Just to pass the info and ask something :)

8.12.7 working fine also :)

I install magisk 17.3. Seems to work, everything ok in magisk manager.

Last edited:
48356674_2198577897058961_9012751101266493440_n.jpg

Hello I've just installed twrp and xiaomi.eu 8.12.7. Now camera says: "Insert SD card before using camera". and I didn't find any related camera settings. Do you have any advice?

Hello I've just installed twrp and xiaomi.eu 8.12.7. Now camera says: "Insert SD card before using camera". and I didn't find any related camera settings. Do you have any advice?
it seems that in 8.12.7 /sdcard dir is somehow encrypted and apps can not use it.
I did full wipe and installed 8.11.30 and now works OK

I have try twrp recovery but didn't boot to twrp mode, I don't know what's problem. How could I do. Who knows please provide me. Thanks

Hello, same problem for me.
I flash the twrp with fastboot, then try to boot with fastboot, but then MIUI starts. No way to come in twrp.
Where ist the mistake, any Idea?

Heiko

Hello, same problem for me.
I flash the twrp with fastboot, then try to boot with fastboot, but then MIUI starts. No way to come in twrp.
Where ist the mistake, any Idea?

Heiko
you can not boot TWRP.. you have to flash it.. fastboot flash recovery twrp.img