9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is talking about double to to lock the screen and not double tap screen to wake...

Anyway Nova launcher has own double tap ta lock the screen feature

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I'm using for a long time Nova but actually i never explored all the functions it has.
Thanks for mentioning it. I just turned it on, double tap to lock.
So far so good with the new ROM.
(Mi MAX 3).

I'm using for a long time Nova but actually i never explored all the functions it has.
Thanks for mentioning it. I just turned it on, double tap to lock.
So far so good with the new ROM.
(Mi MAX 3).
You're welcome!

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

EOL for my KATE.
Thank you very much for the support the last two years. Great work.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Double tap to lock on the lockscreen would be awesome. Most of the time I check my phone without unlocking it. After that it would be nice to double tap to lock.l instead of waiting for display timeout or pressing the button. (MI8)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

It's quite a big issue, any chance we'll get an update for the EOL devices once it's sorted? Thanks.

Isn't the calendar problem only on Pie ROMs?
No problem for me on Mix1 and Max1.

Another good reason to stick with EOL devices :)

With new update copy link is gone
3ecb8320487186ef2917b2344088ec41.jpg
Somone have this also?

Nothing to explain.. It's our decision and you have to respect it.. Your device will not burn or blow up in next weeks.. You can install whatever you want..

Maintaining our mods for Android 6.0/7.x/8.x/9.x is consuming too much free time and we wants to focus on quality of our ROMs.. Not quantity... We have a real jobs and families...

We don't want you to pay for our ROMs like Russians do.. We do it for free, you get it for free..
we really thank you and your team for your efforts. you are providing us a free service. we complain somegimes for small problems but we never blaim you. its just for helping you. please ignore bad people and do not go anywhere.
note: some xiaomi phones are not officially sold in Turkey. when they sell it they use your roms. because xiaomi eu is the cleanest multilanguage rom.
I can imagine how a big trouble you have with this much people and phone models, but you are doing great.

@Igor Eisberg

Thx! Nikel is an awsome terminal for price/performance. Thanks to miui and xiaomi.eu it got a lot of updates and an amazing miui 10. But i think now it's time to look forward.

Put Nikel at EOL it's the right decision.

I'll wait for the next real Redmi Note to upgrade. Hoping for 6/128 of ram/storage, no notch, B20 and NFC.

Thank for your hard work!!

Buy new phone. You cant seperate android vetsion from Miui.
For some device You have Global roms fron en.miui.com but some phone have only China roms and end support Xiaomi.eu
Example Prada - Redmi 4

Still sucks tho since the smartphone is good and ready to use.
Im not just going to throw it away cause of this
Oh well, stays with this last update and if it comes to my mind i just update it to android pie with lineage 16

Reactions: tan77
Is possible to enable AOD (always on display) on devices without amoled? I have mix2s
Not natively. The AOD classes are missing. And why would you want to do that anyway? Do you realize that having AOD on a device with LCD screen is the same as just having your whole screen turned on all the time? You'll wear out your screen and battery.

anyone can confirm if go to :

Setting - Wallpapers goes to Themes App?

how to make old one (like in previous build).

Mi 8 Device

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Yeah it also seems like the stock local wallpapers aren't available anymore wih 9.1.3

*edit*
nvm someone posted the "fix":
Already corrected for the next release.

Reactions: Kaizer_Hanz
I need help with my Mi 8SE, i cant do anything. Im stuck in the fastboot, i cant boot in recovery and i cant flash a recovery, i feel so lost :( My device is listed when i type "fastboot devices" but when i try to run "fastboot flash recovery..." it doesnt work. Can someone give me a step by step guide how i can install a recovery now ? Hope someone can help me out

Try booting the recovery image instead
I assume that you tried to flash the 1227 twrp. Try to fastboot the 1217 or the (I think) 1102 twrp. If this fails, I'm afraid that you have to flash a fastboot China-rom. and than a suitable twrp. I think 1217 is the best option, with this I managed to flash the 9.1.3-rom from the mi8SE. For a save option use 1102 with the 8.12.20-rom. Good luck.

Reactions: zerodi
Not working too :( In the cmd the device is listed when i type fastboot devices but its not detected by the miflash tool.

When i try "Fastboot boot..." the screen turns black with a small info in the left corner wich says "to shutdown press any key". I cant even turn off the phone, it always boots into fastboot.

Try to find this miflash tool: MiFlash2018-5-28-0, go into fastboot, connect and then it should work with this fastboot rom: sirius_images_8.10.25_20181025.0000.00_8.1_cn. Extract it to a .tgz-file and than flash. Otherwise I don't know.

I assume that you tried to flash the 1227 twrp. Try to fastboot the 1217 or the (I think) 1102 twrp. If this fails, I'm afraid that you have to flash a fastboot China-rom. and than a suitable twrp. I think 1217 is the best option, with this I managed to flash the 9.1.3-rom from the mi8SE. For a save option use 1102 with the 8.12.20-rom. Good luck.

Not working too :/ How do i flash the china verison via fastboot ? I would prefer this instead of having a dead phone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.