Invalid enable VoWiFi or VoLTE

ilkertr

Members
Nov 1, 2012
There Magisk VoEnabler Module but require root.

enable VoWiFi or VoLTE:

do you add this code in Build.prop file on rom?

Code:
Build.prop file:

# Debug Options
persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1

# Radio Options
persist.radio.rat_on=combine
persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1

There Magisk VoEnabler Module but require root.

enable VoWiFi or VoLTE:

do you add this code in Build.prop file on rom?

Code:
Build.prop file:

# Debug Options
persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1

# Radio Options
persist.radio.rat_on=combine
persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1
We are not adding nonsense that we don't know what it does. I bet you don't know what each one of these lines does.
The 4 first lines are meant for debugging only. It won't "enable" VoLTE, it will merely emulate it's availability. VoLTE functionality is provided by your operator.

We "must" do nothing.
Is it possible xiaomi.eu devs can activate the vowifi option for android 11 devices? On my mi 10 pro, all stable and weekly working vowifi. Now on stable and weekly based on android 11 none is working anymore. And I did use #*#*869434*#*#. I also get vowifi check disabled but it isn't working anymore. Tried VoLte but that doesn't seem to work to activate

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Is it possible xiaomi.eu devs can activate the vowifi option for android 11 devices? On my mi 10 pro, all stable and weekly working vowifi. Now on stable and weekly based on android 11 none is working anymore. And I did use #*#*869434*#*#. I also get vowifi check disabled but it isn't working anymore. Tried VoLte but that doesn't seem to work to activate

We have no control over the modem behavior.

Ok that's sad. I asked it with xiaomi... They said I have to activate VoLte, that's the same as VoWifi but I dont know if this is true. And I tried it just now and I get it's not supported by carrier... But have to say I am at work and not in wifi. Does this matter for activating VoLte ?

Ok that's sad. I asked it with xiaomi... They said I have to activate VoLte, that's the same as VoWifi but I dont know if this is true. And I tried it just now and I get it's not supported by carrier... But have to say I am at work and not in wifi. Does this matter for activating VoLte ?

I do not know. Never used any of them, but I do know that VoLTE and VoWiFi (aka Wi-Fi Calling) are not the same thing.

Reactions: marcel112
I do not know. Never used any of them, but I do know that VoLTE and VoWiFi (aka Wi-Fi Calling) are not the same thing.
I am trying different releases, to ivestigate about vowifi.
Is it possible to extract the modem file from latest stable android 10 and replace the one in latest android 11 stable?
I normally use xiaomi.eu files, weekly and stable, but now i tried all off xiaomifirmnwareupdater, the v12.0.9.0 release give me error 1, but all till v12.0.5.0 are working vowifi