MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed 10.2 stable on my mi5. Google maps gets stuck. Freeze.

In the past I used 10.2 weekly and was the same. Now I've was using miui 10 stable Google maps OK. Can't believe that cabt work using 10.2.

Tested dirty, clean install. Clear apps data. Everything.

Any more ideas?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

is seems Vietnamese in Stable version hasn't translated completely. :) Anyway, what is changelog of Redmi Note 4x 10.2.2.0 version guys?
in xiaomi.eu

I am not understanding why my device will not update to miui global 10.2.

I have a redmi note 5 global and have miui 10.0.1 xiaomi.eu rom installed and downloading the whyred file for my device from here. select it through the updater by my phone restarts without updating anything?

TERRIBLE LAG on note5pro !!
is very terrible, all slow !!!

and i have problem with firewall (adwall)... force closing from notifications..

Last edited:
"Provision has stopping" on first run configuration on a clean install on Redmi Note 4x with the last stable 10.2
I have the same problem on MiMax Pro.
Setup wizard crashes on "Dual-Sim detected" screen.
There is no way to continue first run setup wizard.
Rolled back to developer version.

Xiaomi MI 8 SE. In the previous stable version and in this can not switch on bluetooth after switching off, only after restarting can switch on the bluetooth. Please, if possible, fix this bug.

I did install Miui10 V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM (stable) yesterday from sourceforge.net on my mido (Redmi Note 4x global 4/64 GB) as an update without problems so far. However HMNote4x 10.2.2 Zip File disappeared from sourceforge.net ? Is something wrong with this update ?

I did install Miui10 V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM (stable) yesterday from sourceforge.net on my mido (Redmi Note 4x global 4/64 GB) as an update without problems so far. However HMNote4x 10.2.2 Zip File disappeared from sourceforge.net ? Is something wrong with this update ?

I did the same, I did not experience anything extraordinary or wrong so far.. thus wanted to ask the same question.

Is 10.2 available for the normal Mi8?
I see it for the Pro, Explorer, Lite and SE, but not the regular?

Installed 10.2 stable on my mi5. Google maps gets stuck. Freeze.

In the past I used 10.2 weekly and was the same. Now I've was using miui 10 stable Google maps OK. Can't believe that cabt work using 10.2.

Tested dirty, clean install. Clear apps data. Everything.

Any more ideas?

google maps navigation on redmi 5plus running latest stable update keeps crushing. :(
Like mine on mi5.
Thank you for updating Mi5.
Does your Google maps work?

Where is V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM for Redmi Note 4X (Mido) ?
As I wrote, xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip was available at least on 17 Jan at 21:11 on sourceforge.net,
but today it is gone from sourceforge.net and we do not know why...... (1,21 GB is to big for email or to be attached here ?!...)

Reactions: master_yoda
Because for mi 8 is not 10.2.1.0, on the official page the ROM is that.and the team of xiaomi.eu has released 10.2.2.0 to which that change is due

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

As I wrote, xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip was available at least on 17 Jan at 21:11 on sourceforge.net,
but today it is gone from sourceforge.net and we do not know why...... (1,21 GB is to big for email or to be attached here ?!...)
Yap, I saw it last night, and today is gone :) Waiting for @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg to respond. Nor sourceforge nor androidfilehost.

We're resolving an issue with Initial setup ("Setup Wizard") crash. We'll reupload once we know it's safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.