9.1.17 weekly ROM for Mi Max 3 - Review/bugs

gps maps /waze Do not work, GPS search in progress..

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
b0e08a6f6a3ddba0f8fb5a8601d0dfa2.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone experience intermittent Wifi issues? My Mi 5X is able to connect to the same Wifi network with no issues. On my Mi Max 3, it sometimes drop and takes a while to reconnect. I flashed 12.27, 1.3, 1.10 and now 1.17 but I still experience the same issue.

Does anyone experience intermittent Wifi issues? My Mi 5X is able to connect to the same Wifi network with no issues. On my Mi Max 3, it sometimes drop and takes a while to reconnect. I flashed 12.27, 1.3, 1.10 and now 1.17 but I still experience the same issue.
No problems here.
You can do Forget Network. And re connect to WiFi again usually solve the problem.
Also in additional WiFi settings disable WLAN assistant. See it makes any difference.

About the WiFi. I think I know the problem now. WiFi not working when connected to 5GHz connection. 2.4GHz is working fine.

About the WiFi. I think I know the problem now. WiFi not working when connected to 5GHz connection. 2.4GHz is working fine.

Thank you. Yes. This is true but I was never able to use a 5Ghz network because it kept saying no internet connecion. I think I figured it out. The Cloud DNS plugin for Magisk seems to be the root cause. I uninstalled it and now my Mi Max 3 is connecting faster. Currently observing but the connection is more stable.