Mobile data broken on Miui 10.2.2 stable Android Pie

Beffi

Members
Jan 26, 2019
Hi installed Miui 10.2.2 stabile on my MI 8SE. Everything worked fine, and it boots correct but mobile data does not work (Wlan works fine) . After adding the correct APN my phone loads tiny amounts of data 10 kb within two hours but all apps report no Internet connection. I found that other Xiaomi Devices poco phone, mi A1 and Mi A2 experience the same problem on the update to pie. I tried all possible solutions like restore factory defaults, reset Wlan, data and Bluetooth, switch to the second sim slot, force 3g and then back to Lte. Nothing worked. Interesting is that with a sum card of another carrier that doesn't require manual Apn setup, data worked. After flashing Miui 10.2.1 my Mi8Se works perfect again. I saw that another user CVirus9694 reported the same problem in the Miui 10/10.1/10.2 stable thread. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I've got the same problem on my Xiaomi MI8 Lite (MIUI 10.2.2).
I'd like to rollback to the previous version of the MIUI 10, is it possible to do so without unlocking the bootloader?

Hi RT65, mine is unlocked so I flashed the previous version. Unfortunately I don't know whether there is an option with a locked bootloader... Good luck Beffi

I tried to flash MIUI 10.0.3 and 9.1.x using the updater to no avail, but was luckier with the 10.0.5 version, which also solved mobile data issues.
I'll leave it here for people who may have the same problem (mobile data not working):

MIUI 10.0.5 Xiaomi Mi8 Lite - http://bi g ota.d.miui.com/V10.0.5.0.ODTMIFH/miui_MI8LiteGlobal_V10.0.5.0.ODTMIFH_f780b61d3f_8.1.zip - flash using the Xiaomi Updater