• YES

Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, install the update for mi8.
I couldn't find dark mode ? I looked in settings/display !

Hello guys!
My upgrade to the actuell rom works.
The only thing is that the color of the notification is with like the background.
Look at the screenshot.
Did anyone know how i can change the text-colour?

thanks for the help
best regards
peter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-18-19-19-20-832_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-18-19-19-20-832_com.whatsapp.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 402
@graw2 Seems that infrared unlock doesn't work on Mi8.
Can confirm this is also happening in POCOPHONE as well. It adds my face data with IR with no problem though.

Also i am still encountering that screen recorder issue where it alerts a couldn't record message. Will try to send issue via feedback app.

Night mode is still inconsistent by the way and i understand because it's beta

Can confirm this is also happening in POCOPHONE as well. It adds my face data with IR with no problem though.

Also i am still encountering that screen recorder issue where it alerts a couldn't record message. Will try to send issue via feedback app.

Night mode is still inconsistent by the way and i understand because it's beta

Instead I can only add face data on Mi8, but without working IR (the tipically red illumination of dedicated sensor it's not visible, both during face data saving and unlocking phone).

Last edited:
I don't own a Mi8 but as far as I know, when TWRP is not even booting from fastboot command, it's because bootloader is still locked...

Do you see the "Unlocked" mark at the bottom of your screen when switching on or rebooting your phone?
I mean this one below the red arrow:

View attachment 23357

Yes, this can be done from inside TWRP only so it's not your case for now

He already unlocked his Mi8 with my guide previously, so his device has unlocked BL for sure...

Reactions: El Porcharo
I'm having an error at the time of the initial configuration on pocophone, it's just not copying data when it goes to the checking for updates, it quickly returns to copying data, someone knows how to solve this

Instead I can only add face data on Mi8, but without working IR (the tipically red illumination of dedicated sensor it's not visible, both during face data saving and unlocking phone).
I tried adding face data in the dark and somehow i can see the IR indicator turned on and went successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.