Hole/sensor in screen

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
I see an extra hole/sensor in the screen of my Mi Mix2s 128gb. It's right next too the camera. But this hole/sensor is not present in the screen of my Mi Mix 2s 64gb.

Can someone tell me this difference?
Is it a compatible (replaced and not original) screen perhaps?

Thanks,
Alex

Right side next to camera there is nothing...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I will take a picture this evening, after my wife has come home, she is using the phone.
Thanks.

Well, she uses the 64gb, so the 128gb is at home. I took a picture of the chin. Right the selfiecamera, in the middel a small hole and left of it a bigger hole. Hole can be sensor or something. Is this right for the mi mix 2s?

Share a photo

1550499346053..jpg

In the bottom right side corner there is selfie camera. The second hole on left is brightness sensor, and the third hole on the middle is the led light

Reactions: Alexiaomi
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the bottom right side corner there is selfie camera. The second hole on left is brightness sensor, and the third hole on the middle is the led light

Thank you. I will explain this to my wife. She thinks the screen mi mix 2s 64 and 128 are different. She said 64 do not have same 3 holes.

Thank you. I will explain this to my wife. She thinks the screen mi mix 2s 64 and 128 are different. She said 64 do not have same 3 holes.
However, I think every mix2s has, from left to right, light sensor, led notifications and camera.
But with tempered glass it is impossible to see it.
You can check it your self (light sensor) :)

However, I think every mix2s has, from left to right, light sensor, led notifications and camera.
But with tempered glass it is impossible to see it.
You can check it your self (light sensor) :)
I took a picture of the 64gb, see attachment. In this picture you can only see the camera. There is no screenprotector. I don't understand this.

Attachments

• 1550514635748..jpg
    1550514635748..jpg
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 302
I run the test. Was ok. LED is there and sensor works. Both unvisible though.

Thanks
Nothing strange in it... light sensor normally not visible on my MIX2S too but it doesn't mean is not there! Use a flashlight directly to the screen where the light sensor placed and you will see the hole of it...

Reactions: Alexiaomi
Nothing strange in it... light sensor normally not visible on my MIX2S too but it doesn't mean is not there! Use a flashlight directly to the screen where the light sensor placed and you will see the hole of it...

I saw the little one in the middle. Will try this later once more. Thanks for all your support Graw2 and Peterdue.