MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI.
I have a redmi 5 plus and have done the update but with a different recovery... Orange fox... My twrp doesn't let make the update...
Hope it helps...

Hi,
TNX for the quick answer !
I don't understand too much about twrp or Orange fox...I bought the phone like that.
So I can't, simply, press the green bar "Download (1.5G)" ?

This might be a dumb question.. If I am on the Mi Max 3 10.0.6.0 can I update to 10.2 without wiping anything?
Every time to touch download it tells me "You are up to date or there is a server issue. Check Xiaomi.eu for new version"

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question.. If I am on the Mi Max 3 10.0.6.0 can I update to 10.2 without wiping anything?
Every time to touch download it tells me "You are up to date or there is a server issue. Check Xiaomi.eu for new version"

You must install from TWRP, following the 1st post. Switching from 10.0 to 10.2 - better make backup and do clean install.

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
You must install from TWRP, following the 1st post. Switching from 10.0 to 10.2 - better make backup and do clean install.
thanks. Was hoping I wouldn't have to do a clean install, but oh well. I'll backup the things I need to.

Hi,
TNX for the quick answer !
I don't understand too much about twrp or Orange fox...I bought the phone like that.
So I can't, simply, press the green bar "Download (1.5G)" ?

You will maybe have problems downloading, I advise u to download manually the correct version for your phone and install it via twrp.
Even if u arrives to download, at the end it will ask u to go on twrp for the installation.
Hope it helped

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
can someone please tell me the exact instruction how to install this on MI 8SE, im from stable chinese rom. unlocked bootloader.

i tried to install this with TWRP 1217, 1102 and 1227 and it flashed successfully but cant boot to system because it keeps on rebooting to FASTBOOT MODE.

can someone help me please.....

edit: TWRP also gone and booting to recovery still takes me to FASTBOOT MODE.

can someone please tell me the exact instruction how to install this on MI 8SE, im from stable chinese rom. unlocked bootloader.

i tried to install this with TWRP 1217, 1102 and 1227 and it flashed successfully but cant boot to system because it keeps on rebooting to FASTBOOT MODE.

can someone help me please.....

edit: TWRP also gone and booting to recovery still takes me to FASTBOOT MODE.

Try flash again TWRP from fastboot. Not sure the right version for your phone. Maybe check XDA Dev forum?

Updated on Saturday, got a new update message today. Something new and worthy to flash?

Hi all,
Flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.2.1.0.PDGCNXM_v10-9.zip on my MiMix 2S, but cant find this anywhere:
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen (downloaded it from apkmirror, but during install, it stops and says 'App not installed')
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen (the only shortcut is Carousel, but I'd like to have calculator and maybe something else)
Any advice please?
Everything else seems to be working perfectly fine, thanks for the hard work guys!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X has been already releasing 10.2.3 STABLE UPDATE but why Xiaomi.eu doesn't give it an updates.
For milion times said before. Read the first post. EU rom is based on China Stable, not global stable. China Stable is still 10.2.2

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I am currently using xiaomi .eu 10.1.1.0 (NDFCNFI) Stable. I can't update to V10.2.1.0.NDFCNXM via updater. it says "you are up to date or there is a server issue." So how can I update?

I've also downloaded the V10.2.1.0.NDFCNXM rom to my pc. My phone is rooted by SuperSU. How can I flash this rom from TWRP? Please help me. TIA.

You can't use OK Google on MI8, MI8Pro or MIMIX3 on Stable ROM. China ROM doesn't support it.
We have a workaround for this issue on Weekly ROMs, you're welcome to join.

Ok, great, thank you. Can i just flash weekly over stable without loosing data or have to do clean wipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.