Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i install ROM from twrp, but i don't install twrp, only charged White arb and install ROM . Can i update with update app or i need install twrp and install clean ROM. Sorry for my english. I work on mi 6x.

@ingbrzy @graw2 thank you for the release but dark mode is still broken on mix 2 it always revert back to always on no matter which option I change . Normally I get around bug but this one is really really annoying because in the day some ui notification don't display right and dark,grey,white text sometime are hard to read under sun ... It might be a bug from xiaomi's part but if you could look at it with you're knowledge it would be nice .
Or for the moment maybe put a quicksetting button for a easy on and off or automatic would be way easier to always have to go back to dev option to put it back like 15 time a day. Thank you in advance.
Did you select night mode always off option in dev settings despite night mode come back by itself?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Oh, I thought I was the only one. No, it still doesn't work
Maybe during the weekend ill give it a try in my network.

What network are you guys on? I'm on AT&T and all is working fine. How did you guys update? Dirty/Clean/Don't know?

Im on Unite, Moldova, they have only 3G and 4G (no gsm), not sure about bands.
Always i'm doing a clean install with all acceptable wipes (system, cache, etc..)

On my Mi Max 3, dark Mode has disappeared with this update. On previous update it was still there.....am I the only one?

Could you please add 6 quick toggles in compact notification mode and keep the 5x3 grid when expanded. I'm missing the animation when the notification shade is expanded i.e. 6 from 5. Please?

Reactions: Ryoma
IMG_20190222_193614.jpg

IMG_20190222_194241.jpg
On all locales, when changing languages, strings in a random language are displayed.
Mi Max 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.