Invalid problem with dark themes

damia

Members
Sep 15, 2018
Good morning, for some time now my xiaomi mi 8 with weekly rom, is plagued by an annoying bug that comes with dark themes, which are those that I use. In practice, as can also be seen from the screenshoot, in addition to the background even the writing is dark making it very difficult to view. To resolve temporarily I always have to delete the data of the app settings, several times a day.
The bug has not been solved even with the latest 9.2.21 update.
How can I solve?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-07-14-22-48-260_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-07-14-22-48-260_com.android.settings.png
    515.6 KB · Views: 385
Good morning, for some time now my xiaomi mi 8 with weekly rom, is plagued by an annoying bug that comes with dark themes, which are those that I use. In practice, as can also be seen from the screenshoot, in addition to the background even the writing is dark making it very difficult to view. To resolve temporarily I always have to delete the data of the app settings, several times a day.
How can I solve?
Themes, even those made for MIUI 10, are not fully compatible with the continuous changes Xiaomi makes to the MIUI Themes engine, especially on Weekly ROMs. Not our problem.

How can I solve?
After apply the theme make a reboot and apply it then again!!!!

Reactions: damia
I'm using right now Xiaomi.eu rom, and it happens to me too, using a theme from China store.

No matter if I reboot, sometimes menu is like that (not all times) but is some kind of annoying...

All I have to do to get this work is killing the settings app and try again.

I design a lot of dark themes, i know what i talking about. Apply, reboot and apply again. Then the settings font will stay white.