New Video Recording Not Working Redmi 6 Pro

Shaonbd

Members
Jan 29, 2019
After Update my redmi 6 pro to android pie with miui beta 9.2.15 camera capture mode works fine but video recording not working. When I record a video it not respond.

Reactions: Coolek33
You can fix video recording by flashing China developer, unlocking bootloader, flashing twrp and xiaomi.eu again.

Do you know the autocall recordings bug (poor audio quality of recordings) it will be resolved by the same procedure?

Is this method you try before?
It worked for me. Upgrading xiaomi.eu only won't work. What I did was: backup in twrp to SDcard, flash China dev through pc (fastboot) or twrp. Boot China dev/bind account, unlock BL. Flash/boot twrp from pc, flash twrp in twrp. Reboot recovery and factory reset. Restore buckup but first mount system for mod.

Last edited:
It worked for me. Upgrading xiaomi.eu only won't work. What I did was: backup in twrp to SDcard, flash China dev through pc (fastboot) or twrp. Boot China dev/bind account, unlock BL. Flash/boot twrp from pc, flash twrp in twrp. Reboot recovery and factory reset. Restore buckup but first mount system for mod.
After Complete this process can i flash latest xiaomi eu pie rom? Am I right?

I did a buckup of xiaomi.eu before flashing China dev. And after I rostore it. You do the same or flash xiaomi.eu instead restoring backup.