Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Fabian7ro, post: 473512, miembro: 137873"] Calidad de las grabaciones de llamadas de sonido muy malas en redmi 6 pro. ¿Alguien más? [/ CITA]
also the video recording does not work

I can not record video on the Redmi 6 Pro. I have tried to record videos with several applications however the result is negative. Will there be any solution?

I've got a very similar battery consumption on Pocophone. Google play service and xiaomi service framework are the most greedy applications and services and i don't know why. The radio drains the battery a lot as well; and i never find any solution.

By the way, theses issues are not linked in particular to this ROM; i noticed these issue when i switch from Oreo to Pie.

Otherwise; thanks a lot for your work guys.
Flashed rom 9.2.15 and then this happens
So I think / assume it has to do with the updated gapps in the rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-27-16-48-16-311_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-27-16-48-16-311_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 516
On mi 8 se Is possible set dark mode? And, if so, how? Thanks

Is still a useless feature until Xiaomi will not complete it as on Mi 9, but xiaomi continues to postpone the full implementation as the worst of companies.

[QUOTE = "Fabian7ro, post: 473512, miembro: 137873"] Calidad de las grabaciones de llamadas de sonido muy malas en redmi 6 pro. ¿Alguien más? [/ CITA]
also the video recording does not work

We already talked about this issue. Just read all this thread and you'll find out how to fix it

Please Help me!
I have mi 8 Unlocked. TWRP installed, but I when install weekly ROM 9.2.21 the phone stay on screen ANDROID and three dots blinking...
The phone was 10.2.2 Global Rom

Please Help me!
I have mi 8 Unlocked. TWRP installed, but I when install weekly ROM 9.2.21 the phone stay on screen ANDROID and three dots blinking...
The phone was 10.2.2 Global Rom
Wipe the internal storage by typing yes.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg

Sorry for this new tag, but I've found an apk without translation on your repo (but already translated on my language repo). This apk is called:

File - com.android.documentsui

Thanks in advance.

Igor... Any chance to find out why Firefox force closing when sharing links by clipboard copying on Max 3? No issues on Redmi5+...
No clue without being able to reproduce it.
Hi did you guys found a way to fix dark mode on mi mix 2 Chiron ? It's always putting himself back to always on .
Not yet, had other issues to take care of.
@Igor Eisberg

Sorry for this new tag, but I've found an apk without translation on your repo (but already translated on my language repo). This apk is called:

File - com.android.documentsui

Thanks in advance.
We probably don't touch this APK because it may have caused issues in the past...
@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Can you implement new dynamic theme of Mi 9 on the next versions?

Thanks
Dynamic theme? I'm not quite up to date on that.

Reactions: JojocGR

We probably don't touch this APK because it may have caused issues in the past...

Thanks for clarification (about apk).

About dynamic theme, I have attached a picture for better explain what I mean. In pratice this theme change from day to night based on real time.

Unfortunately this theme is only available on Mi 9 (sand on standard edition, and space on transparent edition) rom. So I don't know if can be extracted somewhere.

Attachments

• mi9-macos-mojave-02.jpg
    mi9-macos-mojave-02.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 409
  • Screenshot_2019-02-28-02-20-15-600_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-28-02-20-15-600_org.telegram.messenger.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 392

When using dark mode, everything seems fine for me, besides the fact settings continue to stay white unfortunately unlike the other properly black themed apps.
Could you theme settings black to fit to the color scheme?
(or do you have info if this will come officially? maybe with the mi 9?)
Thanks. :)

When using dark mode, everything seems fine for me, besides the fact settings continue to stay white unfortunately unlike the other properly black themed apps.
Could you theme settings black to fit to the color scheme?
(or do you have info if this will come officially? maybe with the mi 9?)
Thanks. :)
We don't theme anything. You need to wait for Xiaomi to apply dark mode for Settings on China ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.