9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Xiaomi. Doesn't release a dark mode (already existing on Mi 9), but is always on time to postpone the updates. :D :D :D

Waiting for update for Redmi S2
At the moment I am testing the official beta, and it has improved a lot
Thanks for your work

Reactions: dalejandro
What's wrong wth version?
After installing 9.2.28 it's become STABEL o_O
Screenshot_2019-03-01-17-02-57-719_com.android.settings.jpg

IMG_20190301_171959.jpg

Last edited:
Seems slightly laging comparing to previous build, so far so good on Mi6.
Thanks again

BTW, do any of you have issues with taptalk app? I can't seem to go in to threads...

Not running this ROM yet, but have had a problem with accessing threads via Tapatalk for about 24 hours now. Continuous loading indicator, threads won't open.

Battery is Too much draining on mi 8 se after giving the previous update! Hope it'll be fixed in next update also performance has decreased ram Consumption Isn't good, Using much ram :/
Thanks

Reactions: xonmultimedia
CHANGELOG 9.2.28

If you have Google Pay issue, clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app..

Thanks. Now Google Pay works perfectly on mi 8.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to test rom on Mi 9 but I can't find TWRP image for device. Can anyone help me?

Not running this ROM yet, but have had a problem with accessing threads via Tapatalk for about 24 hours now. Continuous loading indicator, threads won't open.
Clear data for Tapatalk app add login again

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: dandrumheller
@graw2 @ingbrzy please cancel we have an option to disable completely the dark mode for the mi mix 2 Chiron ?? Not only the one in the developer setting . That option is not working at all for me it is always reverting to always on . I don't know if it's because I put my system language to French or whatever but I tried clearing cache , Dalvik, vendor reinstalling today's update , up to when they introduce that feature I can't keep my phone on always off or automatic , it always go back to always on. I'm about to revert back to post update before dark mode when live . It is so much annoying .

Is there a way to find the xiaomi.eu firmware from before the chinese New year ??

Btw thanks for everything still you guys rock !!

@graw2 @ingbrzy please cancel we have an option to disable completely the dark mode for the mi mix 2 Chiron ?? Not only the one in the developer setting . That option is not working at all for me it is always reverting to always on . I don't know if it's because I put my system language to French or whatever but I tried clearing cache , Dalvik, vendor reinstalling today's update , up to when they introduce that feature I can't keep my phone on always off or automatic , it always go back to always on. I'm about to revert back to post update before dark mode when live . It is so much annoying .

Is there a way to find the xiaomi.eu firmware from before the chinese New year ??

Btw thanks for everything still you guys rock !!
C'est fastoche!
https://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/miui-rom-releases.103/

Reactions: DangerousRon
Who has a similar problem, the battery in the last weekly eu for 21 numbers leaves much. Per night 30%
Why is network and standby eating so much
Internet has been disabled
my mi mix 2s drain battery . half day with 20% of battery. Before at 20.00pm with 20-30 %. i maded a downgrade but nothing. the drain is present.

;(

Status
Not open for further replies.