Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should unite and demand that Xiaomi just as in the PocoPhone F1 enable with an upgrade Widevine L1 certification as it is incredible that the Mi 8 has an HDR10 certified screen but can not play HD videos on Netflix

Reactions: ahil13
Anyone tried this rom on a Redmi 4x?
Yes and so far so good. The OTA to this update was fast.
Didn't have a chance to check new charging screen and if Fast (Quick) Charging is fixed.

I noticed no sound in mixcloud app few updates ago and with this update it wasn't fixed however, nobody cares, as it is not build-in app. ;]

#bug #mimax3 #nitrogen

When you press the home button the launcher restarts!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I did erase data of the launcher application and the bug is no longer present. Unfortunately you have to fix everything again!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

If your device doesn't belong this list, you can, but i could make a mistake
8cea8a9845f69cc324182dc4c3fba246.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
My device is Redmi 6 Pro. Can I install again MIUI 10.2.2 stable android 8.1. That is the last stable version?

How you get this worked?
Could you explain please?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
As far as i know dirty flash wont do the trick. You need to perform a clean install in order to get the edge notifications...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Yeahhh In the TWRP delete folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms it works GPay
Ive tried it several timea and its not working unfortunately, guess I need to root it via Magisk and hide gpay and gplayservices.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

All ok in mix 2s.
About 5 days ago with the wireless charge I get this error (attached image) and it is not removed until I put the charger properly in place.
Do you know how to deactivate that message? Thank you.

Screenshot_2019-03-20.png

PS:it would be good if they took out the ROM without gapps, in order to install microG.

Last edited:
Ive tried it several timea and its not working unfortunately, guess I need to root it via Magisk and hide gpay and gplayservices.

Turn off the phone, power and vol +, you're in TWRP, delete folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms you did it ? it worked for me

Yeah ive done it 4-5 times and its not working for me.Gpay always detects that my device is"unlocked or rooted".

Reactions: maker1611
On mi.com in the mi 8 specs is written:
"600nit (HBM), 430nit (typ) brightness"
https://www.mi.com/global/mi8/specs/

I tried different kernels, I tried custom roms which state that they feature hbm, but there is nothing.
Is it only working with the china beta? But then, why isn't it in the xiaomi.eu weekly rom?
Summer is coming and I am really disappointed with the mi 8 display brightness and I can't understand why I am the only one disappointed in a "flagship" with the brightness of a Redmi Device.

@Devs: Would it be possible for you to integrate hbm into the xiaomi.eu rom? You are doing so many magically things already. Is it too much to ask for one more miracle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ive done it 4-5 times and its not working for me.Gpay always detects that my device is"unlocked or rooted".

I installed magisk Manager earlier but it did not work, only when I deleted older /data/data/com.google.android.gms it works

Last edited:

1. Delete Gpay Data.
2. Delete data/data/com.google.android.gms (needs root or TWRP)
3. Uninstall Gpay.
4. Install Gpay.
5. Hide root from Gpay and Google Play (not sure about Play, but it doesn't harm) using Magisk.
6. Hide Magisk Manager in Magisk settings. (if you not already done this)
7. Go to settings, network, more, nfc: set the option right under Android Beam to "HCE app".
8. Go to settings, network, more, nfc, mobile payment: select Gpay.
9. Start Gpay and add cards.

These are all steps I have already done. I don't know what else you can do. Seems to work for me.

In REDMI 5 Plus, there is an error in system mount when you finish flash in recovery.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 Plus mediante Tapatalk

The Netflix issue still persists on Redmi 4x, only run an old version of the app.
Logs captured

Attachments

• alogcat.2019-03-22-11-08-05-0600.txt
    38.1 KB · Views: 370
Reactions: Latenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.