• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On your screen i can't read the error

You downloaded correct ROM? What's name of it? (in this step shouldn't be error, if all is done correctly)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
"小米手机5x最新 稳定版 线刷Fastboot完整包点击下载 " this is the name of the rom i downloaded, i tried to open the phone and put in edl mode with the test point, but the flash fail with error "ack count don't match" (used: flash_all).

It is not my device and not my problem - I just gave an answer. ;)
But YES - 100% agree ! I do not think that his problem was caused by the EU rom. In my opinion this is impossible !
I do not exactly know what happened. He tried to update via TWRP. This failed. Then he tried to flash stable global fastboot rom. This failed too...
For "HS-USB QDLoader 9008" there are many google search results. In his situation I would have a look there... other people got their phone back to life with this.
Sorry, quoted the wrong post.

Reactions: Michael_K
What to do...?

It's an official MIUI feature for MI 9, MI 9 SE, MIX 3 and MIX 3 5G.
We ported it for all devices (except for 720p devices, which don't scale properly, so the animation will be removed for those devices).

Hello Igor,

Is Mi Pad 4 (Plus) also an exception? I just bought mine and flashed 9.3.21, but there is no sign of any charging indicator on the lock screen except the battery percent in the top right corner (even the green circle with % is missing - together with the new animation) opposed to my Mi 8, where everything is fine. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hello Igor,

Is Mi Pad 4 (Plus) also an exception? I just bought mine and flashed 9.3.21, but there is no sign of any charging indicator on the lock screen except the battery percent in the top right corner (even the green circle with % is missing - together with the new animation) opposed to my Mi 8, where everything is fine. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Of course. The animation was designed for MI 9's resolution. With my mod, it now can adjust automatically to any height, but the width still has to be 1080 pixels. It's not included in Mi Pad 4 and will also be removed from all 720p devices because of scaling issues.

What to do...?

Oh, i don't tiring you?

So, we discovered, that in your patch problem with button "wake screen to show notifications"

I wiped /data, and it's work
(I wish edge notifications could be enabled when i using phone)

Oh, i don't tiring you?

So, we discovered, that in your patch problem with button "wake screen to show notifications"

I wiped /data, and it's work
(I wish edge notifications could be enabled when i using phone)

We don't have any patch for "Wake Lock screen for notifications"...

Best eu rom for poco f1.best battery performance with latest franco kernel.everything is perfect for now,no bug no problem i can use that rom many months.thanks all developers

Reactions: andronien
I meant patch "edge notifications on AOD"

It was only enabled for Mi MIX 3, all I did was enabling it for all devices. And so, this has nothing to do with the patch.

EDIT:
It appears that further patching is needed in Settings in order for you to be able to activate AOD animation.
Instead of "Wake Lock screen for notifications" toggle you should be seeing "When notifications come and the screen is off" with 3 options: "Wake screen", "Show animation" and "Don't wake screen". I'll make sure you see this setting in next release.

Last edited:
Best eu rom for poco f1.best battery performance with latest franco kernel.everything is perfect for now,no bug no problem i can use that rom many months.thanks all developers
SOT How much are you playing games?
Any screenshots

After the mobile data problem, on my MI9, I had to return to a stable 10.2.15.0 PFAEUXM version. I tried, EU 9.3.14 and EU 9.3.21 with no success. Everything else works well, only the data does not start. The settings are correct for both sim cards. For many years I have been using eu roms, I do not like the global version.
For the first time, I have a problem, Mobile data works without problems in global versions 9.3.1 and 9.3.7. That's why I think it's a bug in the EU rom. I hope the next week will fix the problem.

Fail to upload on Mi 5x someone know why? Can't boot device now

DSCN3362.JPG

After the mobile data problem, on my MI9, I had to return to a stable 10.2.15.0 PFAEUXM version. I tried, EU 9.3.14 and EU 9.3.21 with no success. Everything else works well, only the data does not start. The settings are correct for both sim cards. For many years I have been using eu roms, I do not like the global version.
For the first time, I have a problem, Mobile data works without problems in global versions 9.3.1 and 9.3.7. That's why I think it's a bug in the EU rom. I hope the next week will fix the problem.
I have the Mi 9 with 9.3.21 from xiaomi.eu and the data is working fine.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Sorry didn't read it.
We've tried some versions of twrp, last version we tried crashed recovery and fastboot (somehow), now it's in EDL

I'm right, that we have totally problem with TWRP?

Отправлено с моего MI 6 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.