Connection Timeout error

tonymc

Members
Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I have a number of Xiaomi cameras which for some reason have stopped working (all but one of them)?

I repositioned some of them prior to going on holiday but when I returned and put them back in their original position they would not connect to the network. I deleted them and upon trying to reinstall was greeted with the following error message:

"Connect timeout, confirm network potency and retry 1000"

The camera that I had left in its original position is unaffected but the rest of my cameras are now completely useless?? Please help

Reactions: silac11
Hi, I have a number of Xiaomi cameras which for some reason have stopped working (all but one of them)?

I repositioned some of them prior to going on holiday but when I returned and put them back in their original position they would not connect to the network. I deleted them and upon trying to reinstall was greeted with the following error message:

"Connect timeout, confirm network potency and retry 1000"

The camera that I had left in its original position is unaffected but the rest of my cameras are now completely useless?? Please help

Hi, I have the same issue started today. We are waiting for the solution. Thanks

If it makes you feel any less annoyed im living in China and when I go over to Hong Kong my camera's also fail to connect if not i China. Looks like someone in Xiaomi has messed something up at the Beijing end.

Reactions: tonymc
Hi everybody,
I am new in the forum.
Actually I apply cause starting from 15 days ago same problems with my Xiaomi DaFang1080.
Hope someone of you have any kind of solution.
Thanks everybody

MarkHUK said
My attitude to this thread is to give you the bare fact of the matter without sugar coating it in nonsense!

Xiaomi are not at any liberty to support a product they do not sell in Europe, that is perfectly reasonable from their point of view. If they state its for mainland china use only on the product packaging! Nothing untoward there at all!

You can air your issue on the forum here, no issue with that but dont complain when the answer you get does not meet your expectations. Take the grievance up with the grey market seller you made the purchase from.

MarkHUK said
My attitude to this thread is to give you the bare fact of the matter without sugar coating it in nonsense!

Xiaomi are not at any liberty to support a product they do not sell in Europe, that is perfectly reasonable from their point of view. If they state its for mainland china use only on the product packaging! Nothing untoward there at all!

You can air your issue on the forum here, no issue with that but dont complain when the answer you get does not meet your expectations. Take the grievance up with the grey market seller you made the purchase from.

If there is no intention of supporting products in Europe, what on earth is the purpose of this site?

If there is no intention of supporting products in Europe, what on earth is the purpose of this site?

This site is not an official Xiaomi site.

It's purpose is to provide custom roms for Xiaomis mobile phones, really nothing else.

Other products are discussed, folks can often help one another, but you cannot expect any official support.

Last edited: