Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thanks for the great firmware. Why when hiding a unibrow, does not appear in the line other icons that did not fit because of it?

I have installed this last versión on my Poco F1, but it does not pass the initial configuration: when I try to copy my data from Google account the initial configuration goes to black screen or come back to the "terms and conditions" first screen. I rebooted the pone three times, but i does not help me. My last rom was CrDroid and I wiped dalvik, data, system & cache

Edit: Installed again. It is working fine

Last edited:
Hi,

What about Mi 9 SE ?

It's not delayed and i cannot find it.

If beta-tester needed i can :)

Regards
We haven't link to China... Mi9SE haven't closed/public beta yet...

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: crocobc
After I take a motion photo in camera app in mi8, it doesn't have any motion. Is I missed some step to enable this function?

Little update. Due to the non functional google assistant I came form .14 instead of .21. edge light has NOT been working after a dirty flash. To fix edge light notifications you have to wipe "system". This works... Edge light working now. However, purging "system" seems to make ok google non functional on .28 again. It looks like the "system" data I carried over from .14 kept google assistant functional. Now I have edge light working but a broken assistant again. Will go back to .14 to fix the assistant and then upgrade to .28 again without purging "system". This way I renounce on edge light but have a working ok google setup.very okay for me but I think this is worth mentioning. Keep in mind, this is my scenario and I'm not sure if it's the same for you. Would be interested in your experiences with his.

Battery performance also kind of low. First I expected it to be b cause of many app updates and Dropbox uploads but my battery dropped from fully charged to 62% since 7 in the morning. Drain feels high IMO.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
ca380cf82c955194e1e354b36871e80a.jpg
After rebooting several times google assistant seems to be fixed. Will fully charge now again and check the drain.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hello,
Please support. I must receive update with OTA or I must download and update with TWRP?
Phone: Redmi note 5 xiaomi.eu 9.3.14

Dynamic shots for mix 2s is not working.
You should change the whole chi for motion support..

Mi 8 after upgrading to this build, my adaway host setting was lost, and everytime trying to re-build the ad-blocking hosts, it just keeps prompting 'not enough space on the partition' even though there are a lot. The symlink workaround helps nothing. Now I'm overwhelmed by ads in chrome. Feels really sad.

Why is notch shape removed completely on this release for RN7? We though it was finally gonna work coz 9.3.21 has the settings is there but can't be viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.