Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mi5 basically shuts off all his microphones (there are two) and it seems like they arent connected (but they are detected like it) and i tested it with the troubleshoot app in the device info. Less often it broke the earpiece and the audio output by jack: after the audio goes away, the earbud remains as detected also if i remove them

I've not echo problems with earbuds. The problem is only when using the earpiece...I suspect that is something related with the proximity of the earpiece to the noisce cancelling mic. I've tried to disable (by software) the top mic with no luck....

Mix 3 when trying to open and verify banking app with fingerprint, I get a short message that fingerprint in not recognized but after seconds it says ok and enters. Does anyone else has this problem? Is it connected with this Rom cause with global worked ok. Now also Magisk installed.
Finally solved for me by installing stable eu version. So it has something to do with rom....

[POCOF1]
Since the last update I cannot open any E-Mail app. There are many many bugs. I dont want to delete everything. Any way to solve this?

[POCOF1]
Since the last update I cannot open any E-Mail app. There are many many bugs. I dont want to delete everything. Any way to solve this?
Install Webview app from apkmirror..

How did you solved it? What's the procedure to get edge notification/lighting?

Start TWRP and Wipe "System" and "Cache&Dalvik"
but when you wipe "system" your MI8 will not boot, so copy the MI8-ROM.zip
to your Mi8 before. After Wipe choose install and reflash the Mi8-ROM again.

(Your Data and Settings are kept)

Reactions: bcuraboy
Installed on Mi6 and everything working great until today
Only on cons., some menus are in ENGLISH instead of PORTUGUESE

Start TWRP and Wipe "System" and "Cache&Dalvik"
but when you wipe "system" your MI8 will not boot, so copy the MI8-ROM.zip
to your Mi8 before. After Wipe choose install and reflash the Mi8-ROM again.

(Your Data and Settings are kept)
Thank you. I decided to do a clean install, since it had been a while from the last one. They're working fine now

ok.
does the edge notification work for you, if you receive just one whatsapp message ?
the edge notifications for whatsapp only works for me, if there are two or more messages (within a few seconds)

#BUG
In Settings > Wallpaper
some strings in English language. It is on all non-English languages, despite the fact that the translation of these strings in the repositories is present.
Screenshot_2019-04-01-15-19-13-056_com.android.thememanager.jpg

My mi5 basically shuts off all his microphones (there are two) and it seems like they arent connected (but they are detected like it) and i tested it with the troubleshoot app in the device info. Less often it broke the earpiece and the audio output by jack: after the audio goes away, the earbud remains as detected also if i remove them
I don't have that issue. My Mi 5 has been on for a long time now and I tested the microphone using the Recorder app, all works fine.

After I install this and format data/cache/dalvik, when I reboot the phone and set it up from stratch, it looks for update and then it asks to "Confirm my PIN". I never entered a PIN at all, how can this be?

I think it's the Google account I was logged in prior to formatting, but it only gives me numbers to enter... I can't enter the letters and symbols from my Google password.

Last edited:
Did. Gmail still crashs immediately. Also Aquamail. Seems like something is broken.
I use Aquamail myself, no problems at all with Poco F1.
By the way Android Webview updated about 3 to 4 times during the last few days!

I have problems with Google asistance in poco f1. It seems that goes to sleep and after a few minutes doesn't respond to "ok Google". What can I do.
99001bdd5d792e09c9f203dd03f50f81.jpg

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.