Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my mi8 dipper don't work the dinamic shot on camera since it was introduced, pictures are enormeus in mb(14-15mb)but image don't move, also in google photo recognize that image is dinamic but no move also there

I have a weird bug: wallpapers and themes aren't working. When i press either one in settings nothing happens at all. Mi8

Mix 2s, I activated the double tap to activate the screen. When I have it in my pocket, the screen activates. I tested the proximity sensor what happened

Phone turned off by itself while charging after latest beta update.. Anyone facing same issue..? using Redmi Note 6 Pro

After the update, the phone charge lasts 2 seconds and disappears. changed the cable charging. mi6x

Last edited:
Redmi note5 pro cant use WIFI and Hotspots in same time
Yes, and? Using Wi-Fi and Hotspot at the same time is not possible on many smartphones...

I have this in other_personal_settings.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PreferenceScreen
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_date_time_settings" android:title="@string/date_and_time_settings_title" android:key="date_time_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.DateTimeSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_language_settings" android:title="@string/language_settings" android:key="language_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.language.MiuiLanguageAndInputSettings" />
    <miui.preference.ValuePreference android:icon="@drawable/ic_location_settings" android:title="@string/locale_settings" android:key="locale_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.locale.MiuiLocaleSettings" />
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_security_settings" android:title="@string/security_privacy_settings_title" android:key="security_privacy_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.SecuritySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_application_lock" android:title="@string/application_lock_name" android:key="application_lock_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.AccessControlFragment" />
    <PreferenceCategory android:key="privacy_authorize_revoke_category" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_system_apps_updater" android:title="@string/privacy_authorize_revoke_title" android:key="privacy_authorize_revoke">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.android.settings" android:targetClass="com.android.settings.privacy.PrivacyRevocationSettings" />
    </Preference>
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <PreferenceScreen android:icon="@drawable/ic_force_touch" android:title="@string/force_touch" android:key="force_touch_settings">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.android.settings" android:action="miui.intent.action.FORCE_TOUCH_GUIDE" />
    </PreferenceScreen>
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_key_settings" android:title="@string/key_settings_title" android:key="key_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.KeySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_led_settings" android:title="@string/led_settings" android:key="led_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.LedSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/music_ic_headset_settings" android:title="@string/music_headset_settings" android:key="headset_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.HeadsetSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_accessibility_settings" android:title="@string/accessibility_settings" android:key="accessibility_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.accessibility.AccessibilitySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_bt_imaging" android:title="@string/print_settings" android:key="print_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.print.PrintSettingsFragment" />
    <Preference android:title="@string/avoid_ui" android:key="avoid_ui">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.miui.sensor.avoid" android:action="android.intent.action.AVOID_UI_SETTINGS" />
    </Preference>
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_development_settings" android:title="@string/development_settings_title" android:key="development_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.development.DevelopmentSettings" />
    <miui.preference.ValuePreference android:title="@string/otg_settings" android:key="otg_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.OtgSettings" />
    <PreferenceCategory android:key="category_privacy_settings" />
    <Preference android:title="@string/other_settings_sync_settings" android:key="account_list" android:fragment="com.android.settings.accounts.MiuiAccountSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_android_beam_settings" android:title="@string/privacy_settings" android:key="privacy_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.PrivacySettings" />
    <PreferenceScreen android:icon="@drawable/ic_tether_settings" android:title="@string/onekey_migrate" android:key="one_key_migrate">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.miui.backup" android:action="miui.intent.action.BACKUP_TRANSFER" />
    </PreferenceScreen>
</PreferenceScreen>

An this in otg_settings.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PreferenceScreen
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <CheckBoxPreference android:title="@string/otg_button" android:key="otg_button" />
</PreferenceScreen>
You misunderstand me. The OTG setting shouldn't be visible to you at all, I don't know how you managed to get it displayed.

Reactions: vlatkomkd
YES !!! After wipe "System" and reflash of 9.3.28 AOD and the Edge Notifcations are working.
(all apps and settings are still there, perfect)

But now there is a translation bug (german language)
"Benachrichtigungen & Statusleiste" Menu is now in english since 9.3.28
Which theme are you using? It's very nice

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

does anyone have a recommendation for an equalizer that works with my bluetooth headphones? I do not have and do not want root.
I hope MIUI 11 will finally take care of this problem. Finally, Xiaomi also offers BT headphones.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

I have a Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred), please let me know if you have the same issues: I've updated my whyred to this latest 9.3.28 version and I'm having issues with the apps which I choose to have no battery optimization. I select some apps not to be optimized and a couple of hours later, they are being optimized again and I have to do the whole "don't optimize" thing again.
Also the apps that I lock to be always running in background, do not appear locked a few hours later (they are gone), and I have to open them and lock them again.
Is anybody else facing similar issues ?
Thanks a million.

I have a Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred), please let me know if you have the same issues: I've updated my whyred to this latest 9.3.28 version and I'm having issues with the apps which I choose to have no battery optimization. I select some apps not to be optimized and a couple of hours later, they are being optimized again and I have to do the whole "don't optimize" thing again.
Also the apps that I lock to be always running in background, do not appear locked a few hours later (they are gone), and I have to open them and lock them again.
Is anybody else facing similar issues ?
Thanks a million.
The same problem in Poco f1, also in Whatsapp the audio stuttering and cracking when playing on the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunbury
Hi. Why my battery indicator is black and it show more battery than I actually have??

does anyone have a recommendation for an equalizer that works with my bluetooth headphones? I do not have and do not want root.
I hope MIUI 11 will finally take care of this problem. Finally, Xiaomi also offers BT headphones.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Well, then you can't. No way to get systemwide equalizer without root.
If you want a good player / equalizer for music use poweramp and it's hires output feature.
Lossless transmission to your bluetooth headphones via aptx, no android resampling sheenanigans.

Reactions: Ryoma
Well, then you can't. No way to get systemwide equalizer without root.
If you want a good player / equalizer for music use poweramp and it's hires output feature.
Lossless transmission to your bluetooth headphones via aptx, no android resampling sheenanigans.
Sending lossless through AptX is like an oxymoron: AptX has a compression algorithm. Don't be fooled by the marketing

Last edited:
(mi9 ) good morning , netflix app do not run in this relase ( error 15001) not connect to network fix it in next release please

Status
Not open for further replies.