Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a video on. YouTube of the F1 Pcocophone with the fixed notifications in this ROM, does it happen even Mi8 SE?

Because of the holidays, it is only from 11.4. Continue with new versions. Everything is in the second post.

Good night. In the application Miui Scanner, when capturing a photograph of a plant, the information that is opened is completely in Chinese without the possibility of copying the text for at least being translated. Vince.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 Plus mediante Tapatalk
Yes, we know, it's a Chinese feature. Not possible to translate.

Reactions: crazybytes
Good night. In the application Miui Scanner, when capturing a photograph of a plant, the information that is opened is completely in Chinese without the possibility of copying the text for at least being translated. Vince.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 Plus mediante Tapatalk

If you can capture the text in a screenshot, you can translate it in Google Translate.

You have to choose Chinese, then go in via the camera icon in G.Translate, and then the "file" icon bottom left in the camera.

Reactions: crazybytes
Since this version the notification icons in the statusbar are colored instead of being black/white on my redmi note 5 pro(whyred). i want it back to black/white,what can i do about it?

How to recover wifi hotspot in whyred? Is something related to buid.prop?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

After update pie 9.3.28 i have bug sd card. Please fix this my device is redmi note 5. With custom kernel problem fixed, when i back to stock kernel EU problem still there.
Screenshot_2019-04-08-22-17-58-637_com.android.settings.png

Your phone is secured via a MDM solution but they allow you access to twrp and flashing files? Lol
Oh,
I did install it eventually from APKmirror, had to reinstall my work after installing the APK, as they won't allow external non Google play APKs...
But if it is installed, then they are ok...
So installed and it is working like a charm.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Since the last 4-5 poco f1 weeklys the file manager icon again has the same icon as the SMS app.
This doesn't happen on the official MIUI release.
Is this going to be fixed in the next release?

Bug in redmi note 5 ai (whyred), sd card issue with samsung sd card asking tap to fix to format. But when i changed kernel to kangaroox kernel bug fixed and i can use access my sd card, please fixed. Thx EU Team.

I had my SD card formatted in the exFAT file system but Android 9 can not read it, I backed up the information on my SD card, I changed the format to the FAT32 file system, I copied the information back, and then Android 9 could read it.

I have the same problem

I had my SD card formatted in the exFAT file system but Android 9 can not read it, I backed up the information on my SD card, I changed the format to the FAT32 file system, I copied the information back, and then Android 9 could read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.