MI 8 SE - TWRP 3.2.3-1227 Dont Install

thiagoav

Members
Jan 16, 2019
Eu preciso instalar o twrp para instalar o rom do xiaomi.eu, mas depois da instalação o twrp não abre. Eu tentei várias coisas, mas não instala.

Entre eles:
faça downgrade, teste várias versões do twrp.

Eu gostaria de saber se existe uma versão mais nova do twrp ou alguma outra alternativa que permita instalar o com do xiaomi.eu sem o twrp.

I need to install twrp to install the rom of xiaomi.eu, but after installation twrp does not open. I've tried several things, but it does not install.

Between them:
downgrade, test multiple versions of twrp.

I would like to know if there is a newer version of twrp or some other alternative that allows you to install xiaomi.eu with no twrp.

I need to install twrp to install the rom of xiaomi.eu, but after installation twrp does not open. I've tried several things, but it does not install.

Between them:
downgrade, test multiple versions of twrp.

I would like to know if there is a newer version of twrp or some other alternative that allows you to install xiaomi.eu with no twrp.
all TWRP version failed? 1102 and 1227? for older DEV rom and Stable must be 1102.
If after TWRP install you get msg it fails to find directory, you must flash official rom via MIFLASH.
If problem persist give us more detail about your situation for further help.
link for useful video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited: