9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webview is still a problem in Pocophone. Very hard to solve as google processes not working, not downloading, so you need an installed browser other than chrome or need to get it on your SD card. I did it and updated but still face android.process.media halted error when try to use google play.

Also can anyone assist me how to get back "regions"? I always loose it with EU ROM and now the old patch also not working

Last edited:
Ok Google doesn't work after half and hour or something like this. I don't know how to solve. I will be mad. Please help. Poco F1

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

On Mi8, after boot (sometimes appears home menu for 2 or 3 seconds) black screen with a spinner and auto reboot to twrp.
Revert to 9.3.28 does not fix the issue

Whyred here (Redmi Note 5) long press home button still not fixed (doesn't open Google Assistant) and portrait mode in the camera looks like this (see attachment)
Screenshot_2019-04-12-05-31-38-800_com.android.camera.png

Bug:

Mi home notifications does not work at all.
I tried everything, all permission are ON, locked in memory... reinstall, relogin, downgrade...
I have an other old phone (Samsung Ace3) , there also installed same mi home, same settingsand and there works, so the problem must be in the rom. Please fix it!

Mi note 3 (Jason) 9.4.11 weekly

Mi9, with encrypted data - how to make the update?

It is asking me to type the pass after the twrp is coming, and - nothing happens.

With the previous Mix3 it worked fine even with the encryption.

Please your assistance

Hi there!
Thank a lot for your work guys!
A question: I often wipe "Dalvik Cache", "System" and "Cache". Is it necessary to wipe "System" or there is no advantages or disadvantages of wiping "System" for more cleaner update?

On Mi8, after boot (sometimes appears home menu for 2 or 3 seconds) black screen with a spinner and auto reboot to twrp.
Revert to 9.3.28 does not fix the issue
try it as I wrote:

Hi there!
Thank a lot for your work guys!
A question: I often wipe "Dalvik Cache", "System" and "Cache". Is it necessary to wipe "System" or there is no advantages or disadvantages of wiping "System" for more cleaner update?
yes, wipe "system" before updating seems to be better. ( as I wrote above)
(did this the last weeks too, to get AOD working and other bugs are gone

Last edited:
serious BUG
install in my Chiron and no pass Google settings
my device is stop in initial Google settings and no starts .

Why I try to restore my device it's a black screen with a back arrow (full wipe clean install) and it's hang and hang.
There is no way to skip restore after a full clean install with a full wipe as phone loops back to the process start... It's because google backup is working only with a later webview what never added to this ROM. How anyone install it on Poco as clean?

Last edited:
Does anyone noticed that theme overlay for quick setting panel and notification shape not work since 9.3.14?

Status
Not open for further replies.