Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 SE very laggy ☹️ not bad like 9.4.11 but not good as 9.4.3

Going back to home (with gesture) sometimes need couple of seconds to redraw icons.

Hope next release will fix

Let me give you an even better advice: don't tell us what we should do and not do with the ROM. You receive it as-is for free, and you can do your own mods. We'll do as we see fit at our own choice and pace.
We "brag"? What do you have to "brag" about, though? You're the kind of person who makes me wonder why I even bother to do what I do, seriously. Have fun with the all-so-updated Global ROM. Have a nice day.

We never touched it, so you should address your concerns directly to Xiaomi.

Please don't give up! 99.99% of us appreciate what you do!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
It has always been that way on my redmi note 5 since the first time I installed Poco Launcher. I know this launcher is preinstalled on your device, but It is the same version.
1e6fb37ce84a9b4b43b34303c82cc9e2.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hum, I see. Before I was able to hide it in the launcher options. Maybe in the future they will add it again. Thanks anyway!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Hi guys! Mi 8 Lite user here. I flashed this ROM but I encounter a problem with installing Magisk. Magisk 18.1 isn't working. But I tried to flash Magisk 19.0, it works however it automatically boots by itself.

I never had any issue with magisk with the previous BETA roms.. this is the only update that Has a problem.

Please fix this..
Thanks.

Hello guys!
It is possible that the "last beta" the faceunlock" on my mi8 EE not more possible at the moment?
Can anyone confirm this?
Best regards
peter

Hello guys!
It is possible that the "last beta" the faceunlock" on my mi8 EE not more possible at the moment?
Can anyone confirm this?
Best regards
peter
Don't apply any mod with outdated system apk (like i did) on plain Rom it works, also with notification mod (current)

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Hello!
Sorry i don´t understand on the last beta the face unlock works! I have nova launcher working.
Can this be the problem?
Best regards
peter

MI9- Can't unlock phone via fingerprint when screen is off. It wont show the fingerprint drawinf at all.

MI9- Can't unlock phone via fingerprint when screen is off. It wont show the fingerprint drawinf at all.
Go to "Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off" and make sure "Show animation" is not selected. Edge animations can't work with "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off" at the same time.

Hello, The French language has disappeared from the choice of languages on this version.

My phone can connect to MobileData (4G), it makes successful connection over that, BUT I cannot make CALLs at all (it fails at the begining and no one can call me either)! any suggestion?

EDIT: CLEAN FLASH Solved the Problem :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.