9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had problems charging on Mi 8 se for 2 recent versions?
Still charging fast but charging speed is very slow
Sorry, I don't know English, so use Google translation
is fine on my device. Try the latest updated version everything works well

Battery usage statistics is blocked and is no longer working. Screen on time for example is stucked at 2h41 and it's no longer counting. Pretty strange.

Hello,

I've 2 question for my MI9:

- I search the 'Black Mode' in the settings. But in the settings-search there a no hits for 'black' ...

- On my MI8 there is a option for a expanded restart-menue. This is not on the MI9 anymore?

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

I've 2 question for my MI9:

- I search the 'Black Mode' in the settings. But in the settings-search there a no hits for 'black' ...

- On my MI8 there is a option for a expanded restart-menue. This is not on the MI9 anymore?

Thanks for your help!
You need to search for 'night mode'v(it is located in developer options. Right under there is also the extended power menu.

Reactions: Lotte
Hello. Just unlocked my mi9 and trying to install TWRP and the eu rom. When I try to boot into TWRP the phone just boot into MIUI.... Why can I not boot into TWRP?

Look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-recovery-mode-is-gone.50472/

And dont use the command line to reboot into recovery - sometimes it is not working.
  • fastboot reboot recovery / adb reboot recovery / fastboot boot recovery.img
So do this: "Power off" your telephone and then press "Power on and Volume up" together for some seconds and you will be in "recovery mode".

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoff1
Its happening for a lot of people including my Mi 8. Mostly when moving out of wifi range and it switches to mobile data or when you loose mobile data receiption for some reaseon.
THEN random apps will loose internet access...that specific app won't get access to the internet until you toggle data or airplaine mode or change network mode.

Yeah this Rom is pretty much unuseable currently.....you never know if an app is suddenly offline and only start wondering when people tell they couldn't reach you through for example whatsapp.
This morning it was google maps so no traffic information until I toggled flight mode.

Back to 9.4.13 I go...once again. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: qbert
Anu news about "ok Google " support on Mi9 ???
It doesn't work!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

this build on Redmi Note 7 global (Lavender)
have overheat issue (standby)
please fix asap

Last edited:
Can I on RN7 hide catout like on mi 9? Where?
4aa245ed44630d4beea9e011ba0483fe.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.