Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the Xiaomi Mi 8 battery been fixed??¿ excessive consumption uuff,,,,
Using it almost 2h with this Weekly ROM and I think is much better from the previous weekly release. It is early to tell at least i need to use it for day or two. Anyway, 9.6.13 has extremely high battery consumption and till now today release is much better in comparison with the last week.

Reactions: qbert and Kyllo1983
Mi9 installed, anyone with the notification panel a little bug when u pull down? At least at the 3rd attempt it works

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: carlofarina
Mi5. Sensors are OK but somehow it does not show pressure and altitude in the compass

View attachment 25102
Seems like Xiaomi updated the Compass app, and looks like they broke something in it. Same problem on Mi 6. Older Compass app version works perfectly though. Will see if I can find what's wrong with it, otherwise we'll need to wait for Xiaomi to fix it or force an older APK until they do.

Default Weather App doesn't work in my mix 2s. Always fail locate and connection.
Already try to clear data app, not resolve.

UPDATE
Now it's working. Probably a temporary server issue...

Last edited:
Seems like Xiaomi updated the Compass app, and looks like they broke something in it. Same problem on Mi 6. Older Compass app version works perfectly though. Will see if I can find what's wrong with it, otherwise we'll need to wait for Xiaomi to fix it or force an older APK until they do.
It seems like it is on all devices, and some also miss longtitude and latitude

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Using it almost 2h with this Weekly ROM and I think is much better from the previous weekly release. It is early to tell at least i need to use it for day or two. Anyway, 9.6.13 has extremely high battery consumption and till now today release is much better in comparison with the last week.
ok ,
Ok thanks for the information ,
I am going to try

Reactions: Oxidarius
Hi guys

Update OK . Whyred.

Thanks To the devs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-21-15-15-13-575_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-21-15-15-13-575_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: edward gitau
i cant find
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled

in the build.prop anymore for whyred

UPDATE:
its now
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled

Thanks to the developers for this !!!
Dirty flash this rom on Mi9 works good

Thank you very much for your excellent work this great ROM... Do you allow me to make some requests? :
  • Random change of numbers to enter safety PIN (lock screen)
  • Option to change the size of the icons.
  • Enable scrolling of the clock, which is not only on the side left.

Status
Not open for further replies.