Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any solution for magisk problem? I uninstall the magisk and flash again after upgrade for every weekly build.
What "problem"? You need to reflash Magisk like you would have to reflash any other third-party mod.
You don't need to uninstall it, just flash the ZIP after you flash the update.

RedMi Note 7 pro - same error
Maybe you should read my comment on the previous page, or the Bugs subforum. Lazy people...

Can't find the new Always on Display lock types lol
Settings - Ambient display & Lock screen - Ambient display - More options
f6aa78cbd14810e54f7c18a22434e115.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Any tricks on getting wallpaper carousel to work on the lock screen?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Since 9.6.27, Gmail sync does not work anymore. I've turned on auto start, set the notification preference to high, disable battery saver, and turn on Gmail's lock icon in the recent. Nothing helps, Gmail syncs only when I start the app.
Can one confirm the problem?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

I'm on a mi pad 4 plus, no bugs. However dark mode isn't working. Notification panel is black but settings still white.

Clean flash but got into loopboot I had to reboot 2 times.

I'm on a mi pad 4 plus, no bugs. However dark mode isn't working. Notification panel is black but settings still white.
"Dark mode isn't working" is a bold statement, and an inaccurate one.
Dark mode works perfectly, but not all apps have dark resources. For example: Measaging app has dark resources on all Android versions of MIUI, but Settings only has dark resources on Pie.
There's a good reason we put the Dark mode switch in Developer options on Oreo, you don't sound like a developer...

I can also confirm the black screen. it happens randomly since 9.6.27
the whole system gets sluggish, my screen overlaps images of the previous apps over the current apps
i thought it was my launcher but it wasnt since i read all the comments here.
i also thought it as the SUN version of the AoD thats causing this.
it goes off after a few restart. sometimes i need to reinstall the ROM for the system to stabilize.

i noticed that it triggers the instability when i connect my phone to a PC and start to transfer files, when i disconnect
problem starts.

other than that. its a fast rom. thanks dev!

Mi Mix 2s
After update with this version i experience screen freeze and when unlocking phone only black screen.
Need to force reboot the phone, then after phone working normal

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

on mi8, the battery melts before your eyes, the screen time of 4 hours is more or less normal, but the total operating time is only 10 hours 30 minutes and remains 17% of the charge. This is despite the fact that I use only the social network and the browser. Previously missing much more time.

Mi Mix.. wifi shows as ON even though it is OFF in the system setting. Not responding in the notification bar. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.