9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm bug in note 7 (lavender) when taking portrait photos with back camera. Autofocus doesn't lock and the picture doesn't save?

My potrait mode works well and photos are saved correctly ^^

My potrait mode works well and photos are saved correctly ^^
Hmmm.. Wierd

Tried both saving to phone and SD card. Tried wiping camera and resetting camera with no luck. Gonna try a wipe and reflash.

It works in *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but not stock cam.

Reactions: Akr0n
on mi 9 se the speaker is not working
yeah, I already reported it. Just a little Update: I first thought it was Magisk. Now I found out it wasn’t Magisk but my Custom Kernel, Okita Kernel(The only good available Custom Kernel for Mi9 SE, it was working in previous releases, so it must be some serious issue/change with this update), without Okita Kernel it is working great.
Can you check going to battery statistics, does it crash for you also?

Last edited:
hi guys, I have a problem with mi 9
I have the trwp twrp-3.3.1-35-cepheus, with rom xiaomi.eu

I can't add the new version 9.8.8, I tried to solve the write problems on the vendor partition, error 7, (e2001 failed to update the vendor image) I also tried to delete the data, cache, dalvik and system but I have the same error and the phone always restarts in fastboot.

I put the trwp back, various versions, but the same error, install the previous xiaomi.eu rom, the flash goes well and the phone starts normally.

with the command C: ab> adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.8.8_v10-10.zip / storage
adb: error: impossible to get the feature set: no device / emulator found

instead the phone is recognized with adb fastboot command

please anyone help me...thanks

yeah, I already reported it. Just a little Update: I first thought it was Magisk. Now I found out it wasn’t Magisk but my Custom Kernel, Okita Kernel(The only good available Custom Kernel for Mi9 SE, it was working in previous releases, so it must be some serious issue/change with this update), without Okita Kernel it is working great.
Can you check going to battery statistics, does it crash for you also?

Mine don't crash (mi9 se). Only speaker phone during calls don't work!

Any plans to issue this ROM for HM4X? No updates since 9.7.18 such a pity :(

Hi

HM4X seems to go directly to EOL...
But :

1/ 9.7.18 works like a charm
2/ lot of good PIE custom roms are on XDA
3/ maybe we'll get stable next MIUI release (dream mode...)

Reactions: MrGusRH
Guys, my experience on Mi9.

Flashed it normally via TWRP. Now waiting for TWRP new ver to support Q encryption or else next release will try to push it via ADB.

Everything works normal, global dark mode is here (but crappy), overall smoothness on Mi9 very nice, had to reinstall Outlook (as it is device admin). Google Pay works, Revolut works, did not install MAGISK, so no root.
Did you perform a dirty or clean flash?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This update disabled or removed TWRP from my phone. I reflashed TWRP, it's booting up, but I cannot install any firmware anymore. I end up getting something like "error, this firmware is for Cepheus". I'm really confused now, my phone is the Mi9 Cepheus. I also cannot flash through fastboot with XiaoMiToolV2, as I cannot get the phone into the debug mode. This is really ****ed-up.

This update disabled or removed TWRP from my phone. I reflashed TWRP, it's booting up, but I cannot install any firmware anymore. I end up getting something like "error, this firmware is for Cepheus". I'm really confused now, my phone is the Mi9 Cepheus. I also cannot flash through fastboot with XiaoMiToolV2, as I cannot get the phone into the debug mode. This is really ****ed-up.
The twrp is not compatible anymore, u need to wait for a new one

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Custom kernels works now in this update?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Couldn't you just flash via fastboot/Mi Flash back to stock MIUI?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Did u read the first post, they said, the actual twrp doesn't support encrypted data on Q, it's ur fault

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

douple tap nor working for screen off

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.