Invalid Updater app Bug there is server issue on redmi 5 plus v10.3.2.0

edward.marian

Members
Aug 15, 2019
I am using redmi 5 plus device miui EU ROM version is 10.3.2.0 when I check update through updater app its show you are up to date or there is a server issue. in-camera date and time stamp are not shown on the picture and in EU rom there are just 3 gapps google, play service and play store there is no youtube app no chrome no drive and maps, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-14-12-52-47-028_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-12-52-47-028_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 233
Yes. I can confirm that Redmi 5 Plus "OEGCNXM" has the camera bug, to not write time stamp to pictures. I own same smartphone model and use "OpenCamara" instead because it's much better, free and supports Camera API 2.0. https://opencamera.sourceforge.io/help.html

You can download it for free from Google PlayStore or f-droid.org

Xiaomi.eu ROMs contain only Google apps that are necessary to work with Google, but no optional programs. Optional Google apps can be installed from PlayStore. This is a Xioami.eu ROM and not a Google ROM. Lots of people in Europe (like me) don't want full blown Google "spyware" apps. I'm using another browser (Fennec), another drive (own cloud) and another maps (OpenStreetMap) and even another Google PlayStore (yalp / aurora).

Reactions: edward.marian
This is just a text string, does not always mean server is broken, it might, but most of the time it means you are up to date (no update available).

Reactions: edward.marian