Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, mi9se here, do i need to formata data to switch from stable to dev? i have to update twrp, i have to flash vbmeta.img too?

and, where is the rom?still uploading? i can't see it anywhere and it's not delayed...

thanks

It seems to be device specific...
Also englisch
d5ed8bb02119d40af25789c90e48b303.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: trahzebuck
I Can not find the options if thé drawer ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

ingbrzy

Any chance to improve the Mi9 video sound quality better?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In this video Mi8 has better sound quality in video recording. Is there any option to import audio codecs from Mi8 to Mi9 ? Or this import to ROM ? https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/magisk-audio-bitrate-increase-t3927810

Thank you for your reply. I think the sound quality must better in a flagship phone, not this ****** 96kbit/s as in the Mi9 has.

I have the problem that usage stats are getting erased after every reboot of my device. Therefore Digital Wellbeing apps are kinda useless for me.

Dipper, 8.9.15

To whom it may concern / affect, it seems last 2 Rom have resetted all Autostart settings.

Therefore the battery consumption has increased dramatically, after adjusting it again, drain has normalized.

Your device might not be affected but it's worth a shot.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Noticed that MIX2S ROM includes MiPlayClient (com.xiaomi.miplay_client) app into /system/app.
What does this app exactly?
Thanks

Installed on Mi8 without any problems. No errors found. Thanks to the developers.

¿What about the issue of Google Assistant in configuring the AI button ? is it resolved in MI9 ?
Also, I can't select Voice match button ( it's blocked), because of the same issue, i presume...

Sorry ingbrzy, does the new ROM for Mi9 solve the problem of icons on the status bar or solve only the safetynet problems?
I wouldn't want to upload the new ROM unnecessarily ...
It fixes only SafetyNet, status bar icons and text are still not aligned properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.