Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on Mi8 Pro without any problems. No errors to report.

Thanks to the developers, really appreciate the work you guys put in this.

Reactions: qbert
Got it! Having mobile in TWRP, on the PC, in ADB folder, open a powershell window and typing both commands.
Takes about 5 minutes for the first command to finish.
Hope that helps others!

Hi.Is there any way to fix Google Pay (with or without root) and the voice match for OK Google Extra button doesn't work for me either.
Thanks for your help and to the developers for their work
Mi 9

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
There's is Magisk package floating about that fixes google pay.. Gpay lite sql fix.. requires sql lite for arm devices to be installed..

As for Google assistant..

The Xiaomi Global rom is poor in comparison to this rom.. I need Google assistant, I drive a lot in my job may have to sell this phone..

So disappointed. I upgraded from mi6 to this mi 9 phone

No good for me without Google assistant working properly..

Reactions: jmrush
Xiaomi has finished support for the Mi5. There are no updates for this device, so the security patch is so old. The developers of the eu ROM use only a ported version of the Mi5s to provide a new ROM for the Mi5. But they have no way to deploy a security patch.

Ohhh, i didn't know :-( Okay...thanks a lot!

I am upgrading every release, no problem with W-Lan passwords , they all stick !

Really!?! Ohhhh why did my mi 5 3/32 always delets the saved wlan-passwords :-(
Should i make a complete reflash from an much older version to update then again? But i don't know from what version to begin...of course is it possible to flash an older version now via TWRP while using the newest version 9.8.15?!

Thanks a lot.

Can I fix it? Some solution?!
Screenshot_2019-08-16-17-34-55-815_com.miui.videoplayer.jpgScreenshot_2019-08-16-17-34-36-209_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

Doesn't work for me. Have tried twice.In pie I made it work at first try easily.Any help?
1e6f8b226da0ee177b93ca5b9c366095.jpg

If you don't bother showing the error, we might be able to assist, you did switch the wallet once? (Hce --> Sim --> Hce)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

If you don't bother showing the error, we might be able to assist, you did switch the wallet once? (Hce --> Sim --> Hce)

I did that too.Gpay lets me add a card but not allowed for contactless payment. No problem with the same card before.
Thanx

I did that too.Gpay lets me add a card but not allowed for contactless payment. No problem with the same card before.
Thanx

So no issue while applying the fix?

Can you read and check the values in the sqlite db according to the thread?

Guess we are going kinda off topic here..

Pm me with some results.

This release works very smooth on my Mi9... Thanks Devs...

I have just one question... How can I increase the video resolution watched directly on Mi Browser? All videos watched do not have a good resolution...

Thanks

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This release works very smooth on my Mi9... Thanks Devs...

I have just one question... How can I increase the video resolution watched directly on Mi Browser? All videos watched do not have a good resolution...

Thanks

Bro have you statusbar problem on lock screen ? Cutting edge ?

We have "no way to deploy a security patch"? Both Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus are also stuck on October 2018's security patch, so I'm not sure where you pulled that made-up theory from...
Straight from Mi 5s's build.prop:
Code:
ro.build.version.security_patch=2018-10-01

I meant that the developers of the eu ROM can not provide a security patch. You can only use what comes from Xiaomi. And from there nothing more comes for the device.

I meant that the developers of the eu ROM can not provide a security patch. You can only use what comes from Xiaomi. And from there nothing more comes for the device.
That's not what you said. You said "There are no updates for this device [Mi 5], so the security patch is so old.", and that's completely unrelated.
It's just that Xiaomi hasn't updated the security patch for Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus (both still get updates from Xiaomi), and that's the only reason Mi 5 has an old security patch as well. It has nothing to do with Mi 5 being discontinued by Xiaomi.

Reactions: dfight
What version of twrp do you use?
[/Hope you solved it because it's only 9.8.15 I'm using the same version of TWRP with OTG flashing ROM. There is no problem, there is only initial start only when the problem is rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.