Invalid *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) is not working

M4ttws

Members
Aug 18, 2019
I used .eu a long time, today I upgraded to version 9.8.15 and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) and it stopped working.

Smartphone: Redmi note 5 (Whyred)

Last edited:
Reactions: chikarcas
I have the same problem in Redmi Note 7 (lavender), many *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apk's stop working, the only one that works for me it's BSG specificaly for te RN7, and even with that version the HDR+ enhanced stop working and also the night sight, I rollback to the prior versión an the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works flawlessly, maybe a China dev bug.

I installed the arcore / playground patcher in magisk. Then again, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was already working for me but I wanted to try playground. Your mileage may vary

Is *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* included in the ROMs? Nope, I bet it doesn't. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was designed to work on a specific hardware, and any "ports" and other hacks are riddled with incompatibility issues. No support for it here.

Other than the 10 pages of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* search results
Your point is?
We're not being paid to sit and moderate comments 24/7.
Anything general can be discussed in the appropriate sub-forums. Bugs section is meant for ROM issues. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is not part of the ROM.