MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say this is a top quality ROM, keep up the good work.

I have an Mi 5 and am running the latest 10.2 STABLE release, however it is starting to age... and I noticed that on the ROMs list, Mi5 is listed with 8.0 EOL. Does this means that Mi 5 won't be getting new roms ?

Thanks for the support

Reactions: bugioal
Hello! I'm not able to choose AAC or SBC on latest stable on Mi8 (only SBC is available). For the same headphones I was able to choose AAC on latest weekly on Mi8SE. Is it OK?

Sorry but I couldn't do adb logcat as I can't enable usb debugging.
Mi Mix 2/chiron
xiaomi.eu_multi_MiMix2_V10.4.2.0.PDECNXM_v10-9

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    286 KB · Views: 403
  • 2.png
    2.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 405
  • 3.png
    3.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 404
  • 4.png
    4.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 388
Reactions: Falfa
I must say this is a top quality ROM, keep up the good work.

I have an Mi 5 and am running the latest 10.2 STABLE release, however it is starting to age... and I noticed that on the ROMs list, Mi5 is listed with 8.0 EOL. Does this means that Mi 5 won't be getting new roms ?

Thanks for the support
Mi 5 has been long since discontinued by Xiaomi. Latest official China Developer ROM was 8.11.22 and stable V10.2. Any Weekly we released since then was a port of Mi 5s ROM. There are no plans for Stable releases though. A port is "Beta" by nature.

Stock kernel but patched to allow a custom ROM to run, not sure what optimizations you're talking about but we don't add anything like that.
okay..
optimization like feature in custom kernel, like added Bloefa wakelock Blocker, Synced with bla bla bla, implement with bla bla bla..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-28-13-05-35-299_com.miui.securitycenter~01.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-13-05-35-299_com.miui.securitycenter~01.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_2019-08-28-13-05-26-304_com.miui.notes.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-28-13-05-26-304_com.miui.notes.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 349
Bro, I had the same problem with my RN7 in that version, I only installed the latest apk version of MIUI NOTES and the problem got solved, you'd do the same, I'll attach the files.

[EDIT]
The forum don't let me attach the apk so I'll give you the link.

Thank you very much, I will download the apk and upgrade to 10.3.4 again ;)

Another question, are you facing Services google play issues? This system app seems to suck the battery in my case!

Bro, I had the same problem with my RN7 in that version, I only installed the latest apk version of MIUI NOTES and the problem got solved, you'd do the same, I'll attach the files.

[EDIT]
The forum don't let me attach the apk so I'll give you the link.

Hello. i'm about to get a redmi note 7 and i heard that it has a bug of notifications icons that disappear after 2 seconds on notch, fixed this bug in xiaomi? and at miui.eu have this bug?

Thank you very much, I will download the apk and upgrade to 10.3.4 again ;)

Another question, are you facing Services google play issues? This system app seems to suck the battery in my case!
Nope, Idh problems with Google Play Services, my battery lasts almost day and a half and I use mi cellphone all day, sometimes I play games and it's ok. But there's a Magisk Module that disables GP services in background and if you have problems, you'd try it [https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum....nable-doze-google-play-services-t3608783/amp/]

My english is not too good 'cause I'm learning haha, I hope you understood me.

Hello. i'm about to get a redmi note 7 and i heard that it has a bug of notifications icons that disappear after 2 seconds on notch, fixed this bug in xiaomi? and at miui.eu have this bug?
Yep, that's true, I heard that all the Xiaomi cellphones that have notch, have that problem, the RN7 isn't the exception. It shows you the notification and after 2 or 3 seconds, it dissapears and it's replaced by the clock, is annoying. I'm in the last miui.eu stable version and that problem stills there. I hope in miui 11 this problem be solved.

Hi, thanks for this great ROM,
I just flashed MIUI 10 | V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM | (Stable). Seems like it's not updated to the latest MIUI global rom.
I missed dark mode and Android System uses a lot of battery, around 21% on battery percentage of 69.

Yep, that's true, I heard that all the Xiaomi cellphones that have notch, have that problem, the RN7 isn't the exception. It shows you the notification and after 2 or 3 seconds, it dissapears and it's replaced by the clock, is annoying. I'm in the last miui.eu stable version and that problem stills there. I hope in miui 11 this problem be solved.
It works on weekly roms, so it's resolved on miui 10. It's just that I don't know when will they implement it on stable versions

Reactions: leanderson2006
Using "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote6Pro_V10.3.6.0.PEKMIXM_v10-9.zip "
Internet movile data not working, added the apn two times, "ticked" it with "blue" and movile data still not working.
Calls working, sms working, and Wifi working.
Edit: I tried the official 10.3.6, and movile data worked.
Flashed again (with onyl format data) Eu 10.3.6 and movile data is not working.
Edit 2: No responce from any one about this, not even in the redmi note 6 pro forum. 0 Care. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.