Video unwatchable with last stable

leo90def

Members
Jun 14, 2019
Today I installed via OTA last stable EU update for my k20 pro and videos are unwatchable on every app, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Anybody knows how to resolve?

Reactions: elysion
Today I installed via OTA last stable EU update for my k20 pro and videos are unwatchable on every app, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Anybody knows how to resolve?
I can confirm this happening to me as well, only several reboots fix it for me, but not always

K20 pro MIUI 10.3.15
And sometimes I can't hear the people calling, nor in the sound capsule nor in the speaker.
And sometimes if I connect the earphones they don't work.
Each of this bugs is resolved with a reboot, but is a bit annoying

Reactions: elysion
K20 pro MIUI 10.3.15
And sometimes I can't hear the people calling, nor in the sound capsule nor in the speaker.
And sometimes if I connect the earphones they don't work.
Each of this bugs is resolved with a reboot, but is a bit annoying
Same bugs here. I managed to get most fixed. I thought I fixed all of the issues, and everything worked perfectly for a few days, but yesterday I got the no voice during call bug and had to restart.
What you have to do is install Magisk via recovery. You can find the links in the xda forums. Then, reboot, go to Magisk manager app, downloads, and look for the following modules:
- Audio Compatibility Patch - most important one;
- Audio Modification library;
- Viper4android FX.
Install these. Most likely, the first module will solve the problem with audio missing from YouTube, Spotify, or all other apps.
The bug regarding no voice or mic during calls seems to be caused by Google Assistant. After yesterday, I disabled Google assistant via settings and everything has been fine.
However, I cannot guarantee the issue will not recur. You will not be able to use Google assistant, but I haven't been able to make it work anyway.

Reactions: gurzo88 and elysion
Same bugs here. I managed to get most fixed. I thought I fixed all of the issues, and everything worked perfectly for a few days, but yesterday I got the no voice during call bug and had to restart.
What you have to do is install Magisk via recovery. You can find the links in the xda forums. Then, reboot, go to Magisk manager app, downloads, and look for the following modules:
- Viper4android FX.
Install these. Most likely, the first module will solve the problem with audio missing from YouTube, Spotify, or all other apps.
The bug regarding no voice or mic during calls seems to be caused by Google Assistant. After yesterday, I disabled Google assistant via settings and everything has been fine.
However, I cannot guarantee the issue will not recur. You will not be able to use Google assistant, but I haven't been able to make it work anyway.

Thanks a bunch, this solved my issue with no sound and mic issues as well

- Viper4android FX.
Very useful! I had the same issue and these tips solved it. Thanks!

Had same issue on 10.3.16EU, even with Audio Compatibility Patch. However, removing root/Magisk, disabling Google Assistant and few reboots fixed the problem for me - no issues for last 3 days.

But i'm still this problem. Have any solution? If any one told me miui eu developer rom same bugs? Like audio and during calls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-14-17-52-23-864_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-17-52-23-864_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 597