MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys. Thanks for MIUI 11 Beta MI 9. i have a questions. A different keyboard application appears on the setup screen ( white and oval shape). I like it so much. When the installation is finished, the old Google Keyboard opens (grey keyboard). How do I get to the first keyboard application?

On mi note 3 (Jason) flashing via twrp 3.3.1 boots normally but after 5 secs I got the message"system ui stopped working" and reboots to twrp. Fortunately I had a nandroid backup.

I cant find backup&reset umder additional settings. Where is it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks for the nice work first.

I have a few questions, while my setup isn't that standard.

I have a mix 3, i see in the list, that it stays on android 9.0, so most probably my custom kernel (AndroPlus 0.9) magisk and exposed will not cause trouble?

Just MIUI11 no change on android right?
Sorry for asking, just don't want sit all night fixing.

I have a Mi Mix 3 5g.
Is there a rom for this phone?
Can I use the Mi Mix 3 rom?
If not, It will be in a future a rom for it?
Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 3 5G mediante Tapatalk

I have a Mi Mix 3 5g.
Is there a rom for this phone?
Can I use the Mi Mix 3 rom?
If not, It will be in a future a rom for it?
Thanks in advance.

Mix3 uses another modem, therefore should be another version than the normal mix3 one
It's also Qualcomm 855 or not?

No crashes on M9T Pro. Did a dirty flash.
Apps work, had to re-install Magisk to get root. Haven't fully tested.
Will backup, factory reset & restore during weekend, just to make sure there is no leftovers from 10.4.4 and new release (and kernel) works properly.

Hi, I'm having an issue when I have viper4android installed, both front and back camera take longer time to load and I couldn't use any of the video call application (dark camera or grey out).
Rolled back to 9.7.25, the camera works flawlessly (9.8.x same as 9.9.26), PS. I'm using mi5s plus with miui eu 9.9.26

Mix3 uses another modem, therefore should be another version than the normal mix3 one
I know.
I have a mi mix 3 before. And I love this rom.
I crash mi mi mix3 and I make the error to buy the 5g one. I loose the 2on sim slot and I loose the wireless charging. And now I don't have this rom too. It's a fatal error. I prefer the normal mix3.

I know.
I have a mi mix 3 before. And I love this rom.
I crash mi mi mix3 and I make the error to buy the 5g one. I loose the 2on sim slot and I loose the wireless charging. And now I don't have this rom too. It's a fatal error. I prefer the normal mix3.

wow. mimix3 5g not have wireless charging?

wow. mimix3 5g not have wireless charging?
No.
No wireless charging
Only 1 sim card
I hope it will release the rom for it in a near future.
Mi mix Alpha is no an option for me, too expensive and, probably too fragile.

Reactions: seb84
Screenshot_2019-09-27-13-19-08-355_com.miui.bugreport.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-27-13-19-15-394_com.miui.bugreport.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-27-13-19-02-399_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
Crash ok google

Reactions: trustkill
Status
Not open for further replies.