MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In gesture mode, when you swipe up to minimize the app, will the app go back to app icon?

Only when you swipe(from the right edge to left, or from the left edge right) "Back" go back to app icon. Swipe up just simply disappear in the center

1) Anyone with Antutu score or Geekbench for Redmi Note 7 MIUI 9.9.26?
2) It's ok to flash this with latest OrangeFox recover instead TWRP?
3) If i want to go back in official MIUI 10 stable with fastboot MiFlash will my device brick?
4) Any bugs in Redmi note 7?

Thanks in advance!

All fine but one thing is missing is the themes status bar.
8b33a8e4eebe73b45f6a95f33f5144c5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Same issue

Reactions: redzwhen
- No "Hello Google"
- No Google Backup

Feels little laggy, maybe due to dirty flash.

Mi9 Global
Do you mean "OK Google"? It is available in Settings-Google-Search, Assistant & Voice-Voice-Voice Match
Screenshot_2019-09-27-21-11-57-624_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

As for "Google Backup", it is in Settings-My Device-Backup & reset
Screenshot_2019-09-27-21-12-14-895_com.android.settings.jpg

About the lag, I don't notice it. But I haven't finish installing all my apps yet.

Previously, my device was running on stock MIUI Stable ROM 10.2.13. I unlocked the bootloader and flashed Xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 and installed some of my apps in that version. I just used it for about 2 days and dirty flashed MIUI 11 this morning.

So my experience with Xiaomi.eu ROM is new as it has been only 3 days of use.

Last edited:
XS font size set. In MIUI11 it is larger and fatter than in MIUI10. This is terrible.
In the “settings” application, the pictures to the left of the labels look bad. In MIUI10, they are minimalistic and look nice.
The notification shutter opens with a delay, the recent application is also buggy. With animations, trouble is in this update.

Dirty flashed over 9.9.3 on my Redmi Note 7 this morning and all is running perfectly well so far without a hitch incl. Magisk. Set display size to xs again and smallest width to 486 dp in developer options so no super huge quick setting tiles. Now waiting for the first compatible themes working for quick settings. Thanks a lot for great first MIUI 11 EU ROM

good morning I'm Using Mi 6X and I'm from Brazil, language only in Portuguese Portugal, and icons are blurred with sand texture.

Hi ! Great so quickly... But not for mi 8 now... Why ? Android Q based ?
For all want new Milan Pro font ;-)

Attachments

• MiLanPro.mtz
    307 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: trustkill
Sakura version not booting, someone else has that same problem?

Edit: now also trying using adb sideload, will update once 10 min. have passed or when booted.

Yes...me in this morning. I roll back to an backup made before in twrp and lost WiFi. But I flashed the last miui10 version an regain the WiFi function.
Other time I will Read more ...I I was read your post I was saved some hours of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.