• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Persist is not working on Mi 9

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
a14c6437827f3bea1042f7f81d6947ba.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, thank you first.

Aren't the icons a little too big? We were also used to the original icon images.
The system launcher in the next update actually has smaller icons on home screen and app drawer.

which app is responsible for the IA button?
Settings app. Look for it in Additional settings sub-menu.

Someone has that bottom search bar on xiaomi.eu 9.9.26 ROM ?? Because I don't and I'm wondering how can I get it !! I'm on a mix 2 chiron device dirty flash MIUI 11 over latest ROM from xiaomi.eu.
f39ff2848da9ac121cbea13ff244641f.jpg

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
You'll get it whenever we implement it into our old Search app. The newest Search app has no support for non-Chinese languages.

Reactions: Don415
My MI 9 SE is perfect!

A little lag is almost imperceptible when you unlock the phone.
I notice some lag in some animations, and a little bug while unlocking the phone, where the home screen wallpaper flashes for a split second and then unlocks the phone.
The gesture animations, the pull up gesture to show the recent opened apps, it's a little slow and freezes a bit, and also notice it on IG and YT, when going in and out of fullscreen and when zooming photos. Other than that, runs great!
Edit: I dirty flashed mine, from 9.9.3

Reactions: sz.hatef
Mi 9, clean flash, magisk 19.4, global dark mode don't stick after reboot.

Must turn it off and on again.

Hello guys
It's safe with this rom, miui 11 on mi mix2s enable encryption from settings?
Do I need to do something in twrp to enable encryption?

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

And it still wouldn't behave as it should. Mi Lan Pro is a special font called a "variable font", and supports smooth font weight transitions. MTZ probably doesn't support that.

On point, it seems as more European characters have been added to the font lately by Xiaomi, yet many still are missing and I'm not sure which languages will be affected, but we'll test further to see if it's good enough to be used by default as it is now.

Thank you! will waiting for it

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Flashed on my Mi 9T from Stable ROM using Russian TWRP. Getting a boot loop. I can still access recovery but it was replaced with 3.3.1-0916 by wzsx150
I had the same problem, finally I went back to last MIUI 10 stable. I found that lot of people using mi 9T had the same issue. Nobody find solution yet

Tested. The font is unsuitable for non-Chinese languages. It still has missing glyphs and it's almost monospace - looks ridiculous. No wonder Xiaomi restricted the font to be used on China ROM only. I doubt we'll be using that one.
Thanks, maybe just waiting for xiaomi to releaae MIUI 11 Global version and the font will be more suitable.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

It's insane how good it feels on my Mi9. Everything works great. Much better comparing to the last MIUI 10 build.

I have one off topic question that may be related to the weekly updates. My page scrolling experience is getting worse and worse with every update. At least I think so. For example Google Chrome. When I just bought mi9, scrolling was perfect. When I switched to xiaomi eu it was perfect. But now it is getting worse over the time (scrolling is laggy in some applications). Am I missing something or is it just how Android works in general?

It is my first Android phone since iPhone 4 was released. Other than that everything is great.

It's insane how good it feels on my Mi9. Everything works great. Much better comparing to the last MIUI 10 build.

I have one off topic question that may be related to the weekly updates. My page scrolling experience is getting worse and worse with every update. At least I think so. For example Google Chrome. When I just bought mi9, scrolling was perfect. When I switched to xiaomi eu it was perfect. But now it is getting worse over the time (scrolling is laggy in some applications). Am I missing something or is it just how Android works in general?

It is my first Android phone since iPhone 4 was released. Other than that everything is great.

It's more a Chrome problem, honestly, while I love the Chrome functions, but their build is hít and miss. You should try another browser or even switch between Chrome channels to see which one is ok (stable, beta, dev). Finally, stick with that version, some updates of Chrome brings ridiculous bugs....

It's more a Chrome problem, honestly, while I love the Chrome functions, but their build is hít and miss. You should try another browser or even switch between Chrome channels to see which one is ok (stable, beta, dev). Finally, stick with that version, some updates of Chrome brings ridiculous bugs....

Thanks for a reply. But I have actually identified the issue (don't know why I didn't try it before). It was Anti-flicker setting in display settings. After I have disabled it, everything is smooth as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.