RN7: Downgrade from miui 11 to miui 10?

Maties

Members
Jul 20, 2015
Hi everyone. I've been searching in the forum but haven't find any information.
First release of miui 11 from xiaomi eu feels laggy in my phone (rn7) and it's a bit annoying, so I would like to downgrade to previous release, is it possible? Are there any issues? It needs to be installed in an specific way or just flash as allways?

Thanks in advance,

M.

Edit: I don't know how I set this as "tutorial" but I don't find the way to change it... Sorry.

Okay, it's possible, you can just flash previous rom. The only issue for me is that when booting I found my phone was encrypted, so I had to format data and everything was lost.

Last edited:
me too, i have a problem with screen resolution on mi mix 3, before update i have resolution on 720p...after flash miui 11 in the setting "change resolution" don't exist... so now i have my phone block on 720p

me too, i have a problem with screen resolution on mi mix 3, before update i have resolution on 720p...after flash miui 11 in the setting "change resolution" don't exist... so now i have my phone block on 720p
I think you can just flash previous release, but is possible that the phone gets encrypted with this change. If this happens you will need to format data from recovery, so, be shure to backup everything before downgrading.

By the way, that was my experience on rn7, I don't know what will happen on your device.

Enviat des del meu Redmi Note 7 usant Tapatalk

Reactions: kiwan955
I think you can just flash previous release, but is possible that the phone gets encrypted with this change. If this happens you will need to format data from recovery, so, be shure to backup everything before downgrading.

By the way, that was my experience on rn7, I don't know what will happen on your device.

yes but this is very bad problem, why in miui 11 they have remove "change resolution"?...

yes but this is very bad problem, why in miui 11 they have remove "change resolution"?...
Maybe it's an issue because it's first release and it will be fixed in the future.
On rn7 it's missing also the option to set location.

Maybe it's an issue because it's first release and it will be fixed in the future.
On rn7 it's missing also the option to set location.

omg ahahah, yes is problem but now i cant see video in 1080p and i see all the phone in low resolution :(

If you can downgrade everything will be okay
And upgrade when a better miui11 is out.

If you can downgrade everything will be okay
And upgrade when a better miui11 is out.

yes but for mi mix 3 there is antiroll back? i don't want my mix3 brick ahaha

Good luck then. I hope you can downgrade without problems.