RongStad

Members
Mar 13, 2019
When you turn on the dark mode, the icons become smaller
Screenshot_2019-10-02-22-37-51-198_com.miui.home.jpg
Screenshot_2019-10-02-22-37-59-281_com.miui.home.jpg

Отправлено с MI 8 SE через Tapatalk

Confirm.
Can anyone explain why the bug has been marked as invalid? On my Mi 9 with 9.9.27 v3 the bug is still there.

Last edited:
Confirm.
Can anyone explain why the bug has been marked as invalid? On my Mi 9 with 9.9.27 v3 the bug is still there.

For unknown reason, some people complained the default icons were too big even though they are the proper size. So perhaps devs decided to put smaller icons on dark mode and level bright mode normal size.

For unknown reason, some people complained the default icons were too big even though they are the proper size. So perhaps devs decided to put smaller icons on dark mode and level bright mode normal size.
This is very annoying. Why not leave the default size?(rhetorical question) The old icon size was okay. My favorit theme has smaller icons, now they are nano sized :-(

Reactions: akraba9595
This is very annoying. Why not leave the default size?(rhetorical question) The old icon size was okay. My favorit theme has smaller icons, now they are nano sized :-(

I agree, especially on small screen devices like mi8 se, mi9 se, they are now too small. Hopefully they go back to normal size on the next rom.

Reactions: extpumajl
Confirm.
Because it's an alpha MIUI launcher. It's not supposed to be stable. It's either that, or leaving the preincluded beta launcher - which means kissing the app drawer goodbye. (Nope, MIUI 11 China Beta still doesn't have the app drawer)

We've not decided anything, we've just updated to the latest alpha MIUI launcher, which happens to have smaller icons.

I agree, especially on small screen devices like mi8 se, mi9 se, they are now too small. Hopefully they go back to normal size on the next rom.
Then complain to Xiaomi, we didn't design the MIUI launcher app.

Reactions: extpumajl
Because this small icons i reflash againe the v1 lol , i hope that be fixed in the next build

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited: