MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the Miui.eu beta (miui 11).
Are the following steps to install stable Miui 11?
Wipe> Format Data> Yes. Then just install the Stable? Is this a clean flash?

I am using the Miui.eu beta (miui 11).
Are the following steps to install stable Miui 11?
Wipe> Format Data> Yes. Then just install the Stable? Is this a clean flash?
Yes , wipe system and data and cache/dlvik then install the stable rom ,you should know after that you loosing your apps and settings ,you should do an backup

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Try harder, read the OP:
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
what is your problem. I am just asking.

acording to this thread it is possible. i dont know if it is possible with 11 thats why i am asking.

• Angry
Reactions: DavideM84
Yes , wipe system and data and cache/dlvik then install the stable rom ,you should know after that you loosing your apps and settings ,you should do an backup

Sorry, I did not understand, you talk about cleaning the system, but here says not to clean.

FORMAT / data partition (NEVER clean the SYSTEM or persist!)

Copy our ROM to internal storage

Install our ROM

Restart

done

Reactions: BigReKasi

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

In OP:

"FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!) "

I've wiped sys in the pass, never had any problem, but they should know something to give such a direct instruction.

whats your problem...

you have to search before being smart

acording to this it is possible. i dont know if it is for 11 too thats why i am asking.

get a life

Did you guys ever hear the story about the troll who went to his Audi dealer because his car hadn't features as they were described in the manual for his friends BMW? No? Me neither. Who could imagine such a silly idea?

You wanna handle it in another way as described? Well, try it an share your experience. Perhaps we all can learn a lot....

In OP:

I've wiped sys in the pass, never had any problem, but they should know something to give such a direct instruction.

This is my doubt. Format or not the system. I'm afraid of formatting the system and bootloop on the device. What is the correct? Format date only or format system too?

A simple question RN7 still in Android 9 never they will be on Android 10?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

whats your problem...

acording to this it is possible. i dont know if it is for 11 too thats why i am asking.

get a life
This very "smart" user, is telling us how to make manual OTA update :) It's possible but what for? It's the same as tap check for update and then run update.
If you try this with any custom ROM, you won't be able to boot into system. The only option you will have to flash fastboot ROM and you lose all your data and apps.
By your questions i would say forget it, you will end with only fastboot available and asking someone to help.

In OP:

Persist here means flash a ROM. You can wipe system and without reboot flash a rom. By flashing a rom you will restore system. But if you wipe system and make a reboot, only fastboot will be available.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have searched for a method to do a clean install but I`m reading that I should format system but in other place that I should not. So for a clean install because now I`m on beta weekly I have to:
1. boot into twrp
2. advanced wipe
3. wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache
4. install miui 11 stable
5. reboot

I`m right?

Hey guys, I have searched for a method to do a clean install but I`m reading that I should format system but in other place that I should not. So for a clean install because now I`m on beta weekly I have to:
1. boot into twrp
2. advanced wipe
5. reboot

I`m right?
Yes!

whats your problem...

get a life

Xiaomi.eu ROM's are considered custom ROM's like any ROM that is not provided officially by Xiaomi.
Therefore the only way to install it is by unlocking the bootloader.
You can install an official stable ROM over a official developer ROM and vice versa but you will loose all your data.

Reactions: GonDr
1. boot into twrp
2. advanced wipe
5. reboot

I`m right?
No need in wipe system and it's dangerous. And in place of wipe data, make format data.

No need in wipe system and it's dangerous. And in place of wipe data, make format data.

nice! can I flash magisk directly after flashing the rom without rebooting between?

Also, I can wipe system, but i still shouldnt do persist right?

Has anyone tried CustoMIUIzer with this stable version? Do the customizations such as separate volume controls still work?

Thank you

Reactions: dantgal
nice! can I flash magisk directly after flashing the rom without rebooting between?

Also, I can wipe system, but i still shouldnt do persist right?
1.yes.
2.You can wipe and persist, you don't believe to the ROM developers? But what for? What if you will wipe system and something goes wrong?

1.yes.
2.You can wipe and persist, you don't believe to the ROM developers? But what for? What if you will wipe system and something goes wrong?
becauyse im coming from official mi 10 rom and want to do it the best way possbile.

becauyse im coming from official mi 10 rom and want to do it the best way possbile.
Once more :) You don't believe to the ROM developers? No need in wipe system :))))))))
btw, there is rumors that MIUI 11 global may be presented at oct 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.